Fiend contest ended winners posted

serpent241

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

324649xgf.jpg

Remove from play 1 card from the top of your Deck during each of your Standby Phases or destroy this card. When this card is attacked, you can pay 500 Life Points to select 1 Level 4 or lower monster that has been removed from play and Special Summon that card in face-up Defence Position. It is attacked instead.

here is my card. points sent.

33065d.jpg

[spoiler=effect!!] This card can only be Summoned by removing from play 5 DARK and 5 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) During either player's Battle Phase, you can remove from play 5 Trap Cards in your Graveyard to increase the ATK of this card by 3000 until the end of the turn. If this card declares an attack or is selected as an attack target, shift this card to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. If this card is targeted the effect of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card, you can remove from play 5 Spell Cards in your Graveyard to negate the effect of the card and destroy it. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove it from play to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster that is removed from play.

hey every1. idk how many ppl know me from the forums or seen me around but Serpent241 is my brother and he hasnt even started grading the cards yet so no worries im positive it will end on the 21st if that. itll prolly take longer... -.-

Ok cool... So I'll check the thread then to see who's the winner then... or please PM if you can to let me know who won anyway later... =)

I has sent my points

5748u.jpg

This card's attack is equal to the amount of monsters in the graveyard x300, and the amount of monsters removed from play x600 this card destroys another monster, increase it's attack points by 100. While this card is face up on the field, you may destroy one card on your side of the field to gain 500 life points. If this effect is used 3 turns in a row, you lose 2000 life points and this card gets sent to the graveyard.

im pretty sure that if you had time to make cards and enter a contest you all have time to take 3 minutes to see if you won or not on the 21st

LOL hahaha i knew you'll say that... I only said PM me if you can and suddenly It change it meaning to: PM me hehehe i'm still checking though =)

i'll enter(hope i'm not too late), points already sent and here is the card:

24ooh2p.jpg

[spoiler=[font=Arial]Lore[/font]]Once per turn you can reduce to 0 the DEF of 1 of your monsters to take control of 1 of your opponent's face-down monsters. If a monster you reduced the DEF is destroyed, you take damage equal to that monster's original ATK. If a monster you reduced the DEF would be destroyed, you can destroy this card instead. When this monster is destroyed return to the owner hand all monsters you took control.

im pretty sure that if you had time to make cards and enter a contest you all have time to take 3 minutes to see if you won or not on the 21st

LOL hahaha i knew you'll say that... I only said PM me if you can and suddenly It change it meaning to: PM me hehehe i'm still checking though =)

okay. i dont mean to get bent outta shape its just that 3 or 4 other ppl after you asked for the same thing.

i'll enter(hope i'm not too late)' date=' points already sent and here is the card:[/color']

24ooh2p.jpg

[spoiler=[font=Arial]Lore[/font]]Once per turn you can reduce to 0 the DEF of 1 of your monsters to take control of 1 of your opponent's face-down monsters. If a monster you reduced the DEF is destroyed, you take damage equal to that monster's original ATK. If a monster you reduced the DEF would be destroyed, you can destroy this card instead. When this monster is destroyed return to the owner hand all monsters you took control.

nope, youre fine to enter. contest dont end til friday anywayz. i wonder if he'll even grade the cards lol. theres a lotta entries.

okay. i dont mean to get bent outta shape its just that 3 or 4 other ppl after you asked for the same thing.

nope' date=' youre fine to enter. contest dont end til friday anywayz. i wonder if he'll even grade the cards lol. theres a lotta entries.

[/quote']

you're cool dude dont worry hahaha =)

Archived