STUPID THREAD-LOCK

DeREVOLUTION

uh man I've seen this type of thread a thousand times and no I don't believe it' date=' because natural disasters can't happen all at the same time like the drop of a hat.[hr']

ther is no scientific proof

Yes they can... >.>

I know how it can happen, but it would turn this thread into a battlefield.

2012 WILL NOT BE THE END OF THE WORLD. LET IT DIE, THE SUPERSTITION IS FAKE.

Man, I hate threads like this.

Until there is any SOLID, not liquid, not gas, SOLID proof that the world will end, this thread needs to be lokeded.

NOZTRODULMIZ M3MB3R PR3DIKZ DIS THREAD WILL GIT LOKED.

Seriously? Do we really need ANOTHER idiotic thread about this?

This is the 1000th one. We still have 2 in DEBATES' date=' although God knows why.

Get over it. It'll happen or it won't. Nothing you do will affect that.

[/quote']

lol

This thread will prevent it all from happening.

Nostradamus thinks this thread will get locked.

Seriously? Do we really need ANOTHER idiotic thread about this?

This is the 1000th one. We still have 2 in DEBATES' date=' although God knows why.

Get over it. It'll happen or it won't. Nothing you do will affect that.

[/quote']

lol

This thread will prevent it all from happening.

Nostradamus thinks this thread will get locked.

I copyrighted that. Now you will get sued. As soon as I figure out where you live.

I'm sick of these threads. I say there should be a rule against these threads. Then again, that's probably how annoyed I am that's speaking.

Not another one -_-

"I just finished watching a fascinating video interview with a guy who has spent much of his last 35 years with indigenous people around the world. His name is Drunvalo Melchizedek. His take on 2012 is different from many others: he says no one has yet gotten the story right because they haven’t asked the Mayans themselves. He’s met with the Mayan Elders (as well as Hopi Elders who share nearly identical prophecies).

Here’s what Drunvalo Melchizedek has to say.

1] Although Dec 21' date=' 2012 is the date of the end of the age in the Mayan calendar it does not mean anything spectacular is going to happen on that exact date.

2'] The Mayan elders say the calender foretells Earth changes and changes in consciousness AND that they occur within a seven-year period of time around 2012.

3] When does (did) the seven-year period start? The Hopis’ prophecy stated the major changes would start when a ”large blue star” appears.

4] On October 24, 2007 “Comet 17P/Holmes shocked astronomers on Oct. 24, 2007, with a spectacular eruption. In less than 24 hours, the 17th magnitude comet brightened by a factor of nearly a million, becoming a naked-eye object in the evening sky. By mid-November the expanding comet was the largest object in the solar system–bigger even than the Sun.

5] Hopi and Mayan Elders met and agreed Comet Holmes was the star foretold in their prophecies. The seven year period has begun.

6] What is the biggest change in this seven years? A magnetic pole shift followed shortly by a physical pole shift. A physical pole shift is what destroyed Atlantis 13,000 years ago. Similarly, this would be a “big deal” today. Certainly it would qualify as Yogananda’s “you have no idea what a catastrophe is coming” event.

7] The Hopis are joining with other indigenous peoples in Arizona in April 2009 to perform a sacred welcoming ceremony for our space ancestors.

8] The Mayan Elders are currently writing a book to set the record straight on the Mayan calandar/prophecies."

More info::

http://www.december212012.com/articles/editors_notes/Is_the_world_really_going_to_end_on_December_21_2012.htm

Archived