Deckboxes [DISC]

Here you can describe your deckbox, post a picture of your deckbox, or just talk about another member's deckbox picture. You can also discuss deckboxes in general.

Now let's discuss deckboxes.

We have a thread for Mats and Sleeves, so I decided that we might as well discuss deckboxes.

dwx7no.jpg

I have a fancy like $30 one my parents bought me i dont know HOW long ago (at least three years lol) they got me that one after my friend broke my one I got for winning a tag tournament...

I got the tag tournament one. Me and my ex friend got 1st at the time they were just starting up, so I still have the Jaden/Jesse deckbox.

I have a fancy like $30 one my parents bought me i dont know HOW long ago (at least three years lol) they got me that one after my friend broke my one I got for winning a tag tournament...

I got the tag tournament one. Me and my ex friend got 1st at the time they were just starting up' date=' so I still have the Jaden/Jesse deckbox.

[/quote']

Yeah those were the best deckboxes ever.......NOT! But I still cant believe I won that tournament. We were playing a removal deck (me) and a beatdown based on Aracan Force EX (my friend). It was BAD! But we beat a batteryman deck

Guest PikaPerson01

Mine is an old Powershot Camera Case. It clips to my belt so I look like a badass protagonist, and I use the pockets in the back that are meant for spare batteries extra memory cards to store my extra deck and side deck, so they're separated.

I'll post pictures later, but I think I've already won the topic.

Mine is an old Powershot Camera Case. It clips to my belt so I look like a badass protagonist' date=' and I use the pockets in the back that are meant for spare batteries extra memory cards to store my extra deck and side deck, so they're separated.

[/quote']

That is pretty bad ass

Mine is an old Powershot Camera Case. It clips to my belt so I look like a badass protagonist' date=' and I use the pockets in the back that are meant for spare batteries extra memory cards to store my extra deck and side deck, so they're separated.

[/quote']

So sigging this

[/quote']

I also think you have. O.O

040820091397.jpg

i win =3

sorry i dunno how to spoiler ;/

[spoiler

But you need to put a ] after the r on the first "spoiler."

I had to show you this way because if i were to have put the ] there, it would become a spoiler.

Anyways, that is an awesome box.

I use a black deck armor box with the small logo; it's the only one I've ever bought' date=' and it's lasted forever.

[/quote']

I've heard of a brand of deckboxes that won't even be broken/ruined even if it's run over by a car. Is that the kind you have?

I wanted one of those, and there was one store around here that had them, but they stopped carrying it.

I think you're talking about the metal cases that rises your deck up when you pull back the lid, right?

24enabq.jpg

I use a black deck armor box with the small logo; it's the only one I've ever bought' date=' and it's lasted forever.

[/quote']

I've heard of a brand of deckboxes that won't even be broken/ruined even if it's run over by a car. Is that the kind you have?

I wanted one of those, and there was one store around here that had them, but they stopped carrying it.

I think you're talking about the metal cases that rises your deck up when you pull back the lid, right?

Are you thinking of the deckboxes that are made of some kind of metal? Those are the ones I'm thinking about. They have a silver rectangular ring near the center of the outside of the box?

I've never seen the inside of them, so I'm not sure.

Archived