8/04/09 Top 8 Lolocals report

I was running my Blackwings.

Match 1 - Game 1 : Me Vs. Rescue Glads (Damn already)

I started off pretty decent, I Bora'd into Armor Master with my gale, on my second turn, He Dark Striked I solemned. Few rounds later Armor Master gone, Too many Dark in grave to bring out DAD, Got screwed over thanks to the Gyzarus.

Match 1 - Game 2 : Me Vs. Rescue Glads (Damn already)

Early DAD, helped this game a lot. I was able to Solemn/DAD/Roar anything he gave me, he ended up Running DAD over with Gyzarus after I had run out of ways to stopd him. Brought out Gale, I loled as Gale took out Gyzarus. Ended up winning by taking out his laquari With my Armor Master

Match 1 - Game 3 : Me Vs. Rescue Glads (Damn already)

Don't really remember early game. Later game got instance he brought out Herk, attacked directly. I drew Allure, used it screwed Sangan. Drew Kalut, and Shura. Summoned Shura, place Threatening face down. He attacked wth Herk, I Kaluted my Shura, taking out Herk. I Ended up winning.

Top 4

Match 2 - Game 1 : Me Vs. Budgetsworn (Complete but missing 1 JD, AND 3 Charge)

I Was kinda happy, I like playing sworns. He started off with Lumina and 2 Facedowns. I Summoned put my Shura, Set Bottomless. Attack. He avoids playing one of his facedowns. His turn he summons Lyla, and activates Double Summon (WTF?) And brings out Lyla, I Bottomless the Garoth he brought out. His grave x2 Sworns. My Turn, I Heavy Storm, turns it was Beckoning, and Mirror Force. I Bring out Blizzard, Synch into Goyo. Attack, he Double Honest me which pissed me off. I set Mirror Force and end my turn. He Solar Recharges, Results im sending 2 Lightsworns to the grave. He brings out JD, Nukes the field. Attack Directly for game.

Match 2 - Game 2 Me Vs. Budgetsworn

He summons Lyla, Solar Recharge, send Plauge to the graveyard. Brings out Plauge, Syncs into Goyo, set 1. My turn Gale, use the effect on Goyo attack, Activate Kalut. Screw over Goyo. He brings out JD again. Next turn I foolish my Shura, 3 Darks in grave, I bring out Dad, he Solemns, He starts to beat on me with JD.

I Get 4th. I win 2 Crimson Crisis, pull nothing.

I was running my Blackwings.

Match 1 - Game 1 : Me Vs. Rescue Glads (Damn already)

I started off pretty decent' date=' I Bora'd into Armor Master with my gale, on my second turn, He Dark Striked I solemned. Few rounds later Armor Master gone, Too many Dark in grave to bring out DAD, Got screwed over thanks to the Gyzarus.

Match 1 - Game 2 : Me Vs. Rescue Glads (Damn already)

Early DAD, helped this game a lot. I was able to Solemn/DAD/Roar anything he gave me, he ended up Running DAD over with Gyzarus after I had run out of ways to stopd him. Brought out Gale, I loled as Gale took out Gyzarus. Ended up winning by taking out his laquari With my Armor Master

Match 1 - Game 3 : Me Vs. Rescue Glads (Damn already)

Don't really remember early game. Later game got instance he brought out Herk, attacked directly. I drew Allure, used it screwed Sangan. Drew Kalut, and Shura. Summoned Shura, place Threatening face down. He attacked wth Herk, I Kaluted my Shura, taking out Herk. I Ended up winning.

Top 4

Match 2 - Game 1 : Me Vs. Budgetsworn (Complete but missing 1 JD, AND 3 Charge)

I Was kinda happy, I like playing sworns. He started off with Lumina and 2 Facedowns. I Summoned put my Shura, Set Bottomless. Attack. He avoids playing one of his facedowns. His turn he summons Lyla, and activates Double Summon (WTF?) And brings out Lyla, I Bottomless the Garoth he brought out. His grave x2 Sworns. My Turn, I Heavy Storm, turns it was Beckoning, and Mirror Force. I Bring out Blizzard, Synch into Goyo. Attack, he Double Honest me which pissed me off. I set Mirror Force and end my turn. He Solar Recharges, Results im sending 2 Lightsworns to the grave. He brings out JD, Nukes the field. Attack Directly for game.

Match 2 - Game 2 Me Vs. Budgetsworn

He summons Lyla, Solar Recharge, send Plauge to the graveyard. Brings out Plauge, Syncs into Goyo, set 1. My turn Gale, use the effect on Goyo attack, Activate Kalut. Screw over Goyo. He brings out JD again. Next turn I foolish my Shura, 3 Darks in grave, I bring out Dad, he Solemns, He starts to beat on me with JD.

I Get 4th. I win 2 Crimson Crisis, pull nothing.

[/quote']That doesn't sound like Budgetsworn.

Archived