what do you think off this

nikeaf13

hey what do think of this card rate it plz

120646.jpg

effect

Every time this card declares an attack on a monster, decrease this card's ATK by 400 for every LIGHT monster in the graveyard and increase its ATK by 300 for every DARK monster in the Graveyard. If this monster declares an attack on a Set monster, this is card is automatically sent back to the owner's hand.

Which graveyard do we take into consideration? Methinks it's OP'd, 'cause if there aren't any LIGHT monsters in whatever grave this applies to, but say, 3 DARK monsters, then what? I think there should be a drawback to the effect, like if there are less LIGHT monsters than DARK.

Oh, and there are some OCG errors.

7/10

Which graveyard do we take into consideration? Methinks it's OP'd' date=' 'cause if there aren't any LIGHT monsters in whatever grave this applies to, but say, 3 DARK monsters, then what? I think there should be a drawback to the effect, like if there are less LIGHT monsters than DARK.

Oh, and there are some OVCG errors.

7/10

[/quote']

What he said, and, do you realize that that's Arthas?

Which graveyard do we take into consideration? Methinks it's OP'd' date=' 'cause if there aren't any LIGHT monsters in whatever grave this applies to, but say, 3 DARK monsters, then what? I think there should be a drawback to the effect, like if there are less LIGHT monsters than DARK.

7/10

[/quote']

it only gains or loses points if its attacting it no drak cards or light then it atttacks wit 2500 attack

7/10

[/quote']

What he said, and, do you realize that that's Arthas?

i know

Every time this card declares an attack on a monster, decrease this card's ATK by 400 for every DARK monster in the Graveyard and increase its ATK by 300 for every LIGHT monster in the Graveyard. If this monster declares an attack on a Set monster, this is card is automatically sent back to the owner's hand.

Work on your spelling, at least >_>;;

lol, Arthas is evil, and he looks evil. Yet you have him as Light attribute with a Light positive effect. The effect itself is pretty standard, try to think a little more creatively.

Every time this card declares an attack on a monster' date=' decrease this card's ATK[/b'] by 400 for every DARK monster in the Graveyard and increase its ATK by 300 for every LIGHT monster in the Graveyard. If this monster declares an attack on a Set monster, this is card is automatically sent back to the owner's hand.

Work on your spelling, at least >_>;;

lol, Arthas is evil, and he looks evil. Yet you have him as Light attribute with a Light positive effect. The effect itself is pretty standard, try to think a little more creatively.

ok thnx for the tip

updated once more

plZzzzzz rate i need to know

Meh. I still lie with 7/10

well what else i sworng besides ocg i know i just did not word it right but atleast you get the effect

Meh. I still lie with 7/10

UPDATE NOW RATE

UPDATED

lower its def. 4000 is just too much

And it needs another drawback if there's more DARK than LIGHT monsters in the graveyard

5.9/10

UPDATE ON CARD PLZ RATE AGAIN ILL REP YOU 1

lower its def. 4000 is just too much

And it needs another drawback if there's more DARK than LIGHT monsters in the graveyard

5.9/10

i updated it how bout now

Archived