1 v 1 100 points winner

jlgbbb

ill join.

301702lob.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand while you control no monsters. Each time you draw a Plant-Type Monster, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points. Each time your opponent activates a Spell Card, place 1 Grow Counter on this card. You can remove 1 Grow Counter from this card to inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points. You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your Deck whose Level equals the number of Grow Counters that were on this card.

*image credit to Father Wolf*

22767.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card battles a monster, you can remove from play 2 monster cards from your Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by 600 until the end of the Damage Step. When this card destroys a monster by battle, remove from play cards from the bottom of your opponent's Deck equal to half the Level of the destroyed monster (rounded down).

22767.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card battles a monster' date=' you can remove from play 2 monster cards from your Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by 600 until the end of the Damage Step. When this card destroys a monster by battle, remove from play cards from the bottom of your opponent's Deck equal to half the Level of the destroyed monster (rounded down).

[/quote']

I already sent points to him >,>

I'm going against the noob to win me some 100 points that he doesn't have YET!

I'll judge.

________

jlgbbb:

"God" and "Gods" should be capitalized in the name.

GOD is a fake type. I'd go with Warrior.

OCG errors: Normal Summoned | Set | DARK type | place them out of play = remove them from play | ATK and DEF

Picture looks like E-Hero God Neos

ATK/DEF should be "0" instead of "????"

FC-frostflakes:

Good name.

Proper Type

OCG errors: Plant-Type monster | to your opponent's Life Points

Pic is alright

Vote: FC-frostflakes

• 3 weeks later...

Archived