This place is dead...: Rules and Regulations

Guest Chaos Pudding

1: Everything that applies to the TCG forum applies here.

Just so we're clear.

2: If your combo/strategy includes 5 cards or more to make it work, then it doesn't belong here.

Exodia is better almost all the time. Of course, like in TCG, if you can drop me a PM that effectively argues your case, then I might unlock your topic. But don't count on it.

3: Obvious combos will be locked.

No exceptions.

Again, if I am not clear on anything, or you wish to have me add something, PM me or post in this topic.

30m5yli.png

How bout an OTK that requires 5 different cards, while all of those cards are unlimited? Or if it has variants, with at least 5 cards? Or a 5-card OTK that includes cards that have different uses as well, unlike Exodia?

As of now, those combos have a higher chance of being drawn than Exodia. In other words, by using an alternative 5-card OTK, you trade effectiveness for playability. Who are you to judge that playability is ALWAYS better than effectiveness? I suggest that only combos that use 6 or more cards don't belong here.

Don't forget that whether a card "counts" or not can vary. For example, Summon Priest OTK is a 9-card combo, but most of the components either are generic or can sit in the deck or Extra Deck instead of being drawn.

2: If your combo/strategy includes 5 cards or more to make it work' date=' then it doesn't belong here.[/b']

Exodia is better almost all the time. Of course, like in TCG, if you can drop me a PM that effectively argues your case, then I might unlock your topic. But don't count on it.

I think this should be changed to 6. The difference between Exodia and another 5-card combo would be that every piece of Exodia is Limited, therefore it's easier to draw into nearly every other 5-card combo in the game.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Eh, why not post some of mine.

these are all OTK's by the way except for the last one which is a Short term burn combo

Army Starvation combo

Horus the black flame dragon LV 8

Jinzo

ground collapse (3)

^_^ your opponent can't play anything except for divine wrath (i think)

ALTERNATE

Secret Village of the spellcasters

Sorcerer of Dark magic

ground collapse (3)

Opponent can't play anything ^_^

Burning Hand

Morphing jar(1)

magical thorn(3)

Card destruction(1)

book of moon(1)

Draggy's Back

Fusion Gate(1)

Blue Eyes White Dragon(3)

Dimension Fusion(1)

Blue Eyes ultimate Dragon(1 and hopefully doesn't count)

Burning Cure

Rain of Mercy(2)

Bad reaction to simochi(1)

eye of truth(1)

snatch steal(1)

Archived