Tainted Wisdom Vs. DeMeNTeD :: Over, LOCK!

Tainted Wisdom

Rules.

-Must be a new effect monster.

-Make 1 monster that has an effect that is only 1 sentence. yes only 1. it has to make sense though.

-The simpler the better. So no effects that involve Counters or Tokens.

-There will be 1 judge that will rate the cards.

-Loser gives 3 reps and 50 points to the winner. If you don't have 50 points or you do not want to risk it, don't challenge me.

-Both contestants give the judge 1 rep.

My Card

333671f.jpg

DeMeNTeD's Card

79521d.jpg

Everything stated below is non-biased.

[spoiler=[b]Tainted Wisdom's Card[/b]]

333671f.jpg

Clear image on the card. The image relates to the name. I like the copyright date (like the real cards: 1996) and name of creator (like the real cards: Kazuki Takahashi) look realistic. The effect is plain and simple, as stated in the rules. Even though the effect isnt exactly correct OCG I'm ruling that as an okay, because it can be found on yugioh wiki when looking up "Cyberdark Horn". Unlike DeMeNTeD's card, it doesnt have a full set ID so I'll flip a coin for weather to include that in the total as okay or not.

[spoiler=[b]DeMeNTeD's Card[/b]]

79521d.jpg

Clear image on the card. The image relates to the name. I like the copyright date (of the year 2009) and the personalized name/signature on your card. giving it the sense of now and who it was created by. you have a full set ID but pending on the coin toss I'm not sure wheather to add that to the total or not. And sadly you had OCG errors:

"During your opponent's Battle Phase, if this card is attacked, you can change this card to Defence Position and switch it's ATK and DEF, until the End Phase (Battle Damage is still inflicted to this card's controller)."

Should be:

"During your opponent's Battle Phase, when this card is attacked, you can shift this card to Defense Position and switch it's ATK and DEF until the End Phase. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)"

so you made two sentences breaking the rules but I'll let that part go because I'm not counting Tainted Wisdom's OCG correctly because its not even part of the real card but it was shown on yugioh wiki. but I will still take off points due to what was shown in the exampkle of what it should be compared to what you had.

[spoiler= ratings]

[spoiler=Tainted Wisdom= ]

pic: 5/5

name: 5/5

effect: 4/5

(next two were added because of coin toss)

realistic ness: 4/5

non realistic ness:1/5

simplicity:5/5

total score:24/30

[spoiler=DeMeNTeD= ]

pic: 5/5

name: 5/5

effect: 4/5

(next two were added because of coin toss)

realistic ness: 1/5

non realistic ness:4/5

simplicity:3/5

total score:22/30

[spoiler=winner]Tainted Wisdom

Archived