[Zeaux] Abyss Prince (More Zombie Support)

Zeaux

[align=center]

Another Zombie support, I think it is balanced because its effect can only be activated when he is Normal Summoned.

Abyss Prince

273350h.jpg

-Card Effect-

This card is also treated as a Fiend-Type monster. When this card is Normal Summoned, send 1 Zombie-Type monster in your Deck to the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon the monster sent to the Graveyard by this effect.[/align]

i really like the picture, can u pm me the picture by itself

i also like the card, the effect is good but i would have switched the types from being fiend, also treated warrior

and the selected monster should have an ATK cap so u cant summon someone with over 2500 ATK, just so its not too OP

overall, great card.

i really like the picture' date=' can u pm me the picture by itself

i also like the card, the effect is good but i would have switched the types from being fiend, also treated warrior

and the selected monster should have an ATK cap so u cant summon someone with over 2500 ATK, just so its not too OP

overall, great card.

[/quote']

The purpose of the effects of the zombies is to being Special Summoned from the Graveyard, also, the only Zombie type monster that could be SS by this card with a High ATK (except Ryu Kokki) is Skull Flame (And Skull Flame is a bad card). So, yeah the card is balanced, not OP I think.

i really like the picture' date=' can u pm me the picture by itself

overall, great card.

[/quote']

The purpose of the effects of the zombies is to being Special Summoned from the Graveyard, also, the only Zombie type monster that could be SS by this card with a High ATK (except Ryu Kokki) is Skull Flame (And Skull Flame is a bad card). So, yeah the card is balanced, not OP I think.

oh,i didn't pay attention to the zombie thing, ok then, can i have the pic though, its very usable

Level 5 would be UP, its effect can only be activated when it is Normal Summoned, also there a better cards that can SS Zombie from my Graveyard thatn this card. (Except that this card can Special Summon Despair from the Dark, but I would summon Vampire's Curse instead 8)).

Trooper: I will upload it in a minute

Archived