500 atk Lv7 Mons Lich Dragon

Eury

342971.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 2 Zombie-Type monsters and 2 Spellcaster-Type monsters you control. This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation applied normally). When this card inflicts damage to your opponents Life Points increase this cards ATK by 700 points.

Plz rate and comment!!:D

I would say it is pretty underpowered. There is a pretty hefty cost to get it on the field, and even after it attacks your opponent directly, it still only has 1200 ATK.

Otherwise good card, the image is pretty nice though there is a black border around it, and the OCG is solid.

Not sure how useful this card is, but I like the idea.

8/10

Thanks for the comment. Btw for the atk gain it's not a one time thing it can be used over and over. Sorry for the black border but i couldnt figure out how to get rid of it on gimp.

Yeah I assumed that, though with 1200 ATK, it still may not last too long on the field, and it seems like a lot to give up for a monster that may only last one turn and may only do 500 or 1200 direct damage.

As for the image, I would just use rectangle select, and select the area of the image inside the border. Then copy and paste the selected area into a new white background and scale it to size.

I find it to be quite useful. With the ATK boost of 700 each time it inflicts damage. Combo it with cards like Raigeki, Block Attack and Fairy Meteor Crush, or some ATK increasing card, and it'll be able to win you any game.Also, to Ragnarok1945, if the ATK boost went away after the Damage step, it'd say "until the end of the damage step"

Archived