Maplestory Cards ( Snails added)

mintchocolat

Here are my edited Maplestory cards. Comment please?

361364.jpg

361364y.jpg

361364.jpg

361364v.jpg

361364a.jpg

This card can only be summoned by tributing one "Mapler: Tiger" equipped with the spell card Outranked. By discarding two "Mapler: Noob" from you hand, you can destroy all monsters on the opponents field once per turn. This card's attack and defense increase by 500 for every "Mapler: Noob" in the Graveyard.

361364x.jpg

361364n.jpg

This card can not be destroyed by a LV 3 or higher monster. During your End Phase, by sending this face-up card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Maple Monster: Snail LV 5" from your hand or deck.

361364.jpg

This card can destroy any monster in Defense Position under 5 stars. During your End Phase, by sending this face-up card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Maple Monster: Snail LV 7" from your hand or deck.

361364.jpg

This card can summon one Maple Monster: Snail LV 3 to the field once per turn. This card is destroyed if a "Mapler" card is summoned to the field.During your End Phase, by sending this face-up card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Maple Monster: Snail LV 9" from your hand or deck.

361364r.jpg

361364u.jpg

When equipped to "Mapler: Tiger" or "Mapler: Suuushi" their attack drops by 100.

check existing cards for the OCG fix. also i think your Shuuushi is supposed to be a fusion.(purple monster)

i wanted to do a set like this but could'nt find any decent pics. i commend you for being brave enough to take on this set.

BTW Fang Blade rocks! :)

Archived