Karma Swordsman and Karma Storm!

The Greatness

This si not going to be a part of a set until I find a way to fit these type of cards into my fan fic. My fan fic is Yu-gi-Oh 3Z! Soulbound Champion. Read it and enjoy. But anyways here is why you're here, the cards:

160787k.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is Normal Summoned, discard 1 card from your hand and remove 1 card in your Graveyard from play to activate one of the following effects:

• When this card is destroyed or removed from the field, Special Summon it to the top of your Deck and treat it as, Karma Storm.

• When this card is destroyed by battle, your opponent loses the same Battle Damage you have taken.

160787b.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When a monster you control is an attack target, negate the attack and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the monsters ATK. If a monster you control is a Spell/Trap target, negate the effect and use the effect against your opponent.

yeah and I'm trying to think of a way to make chapter 3 of my fan fic better than 1 and 2

because my fan fic was rushed a bit but it's not supposed to go into detail yet until chapter 4 or 5. Because I want everyone to enjoy the duels and get the hang of the style. I plan on making at least 20 chapters.

Archived