Easy Tutorial on how to make good Tokens

Very Bad.

1. Pasting a Picture in a box, is simple as hell. (As ~JG~ posted.)

2. The effect box is horrible, you copy and pasted the same part of the card into the effect box over one time, so it's like the effect box is made from only one part of the card.

3. The whole thing is bad, why use that on paint?

4. We need to add 'This card can be used as any token' in the effect box but how can we? You have not pointed the text out, we can't do it and you need the proper font for it, where are we gonna find that?

Seriously, you do not need to work on this. [/sarcasm]

Pasting a pic on a token. Yeah' date=' why should we rep you for that? It's simple as hell.

I'm sure no-one else could work that out [/sarcasm']

The point is supposed to be easy. And why you should rep me if you chose, is because I figured it out to do it. I am not the first though. But it works and thats the point.

this is to simple. what is the points of a token any way. it can't be used in a duel

TOKENS ROCK [/sarcasm]

Once again. The point is to be simple' date=' it works. Does it not?[hr']

Very Bad.

1. Pasting a Picture in a box' date=' is simple as hell. (As ~JG~ posted.)

2. The effect box is horrible, you copy and pasted the same part of the card into the effect box over one time, so it's like the effect box is made from only one part of the card.

4. We need to add 'This card can be used as any token' in the effect box but how can we? You have not pointed the text out, we can't do it and you need the proper font for it, where are we gonna find that?

Seriously, you do not need to work on this. [/sarcasm']

(you hear a faint scream in the distance)AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Seriously! I am going to remake it. I know I messed up. And its supposed to be simple as HELL! And the whole thing is not bad. No offense, but is anyone on this site actually nice to people who dont have some fancy Photo Shop?!?! Or is there anyone who is nice at all.

All I see wrong with it is the effect box it's horribly LQ.

Thankyou! I did realize it was wrong. But I still need to fix that. And the text I forgot about. I will fix that too.

• 2 weeks later...

Very Bad.

[b']2. The effect box is horrible, you copy and pasted the same part of the card into the effect box over one time, so it's like the effect box is made from only one part of the card.[/b]

The effect box is easy to fix. They gave us the power to blur and smudge. =O

BTW, Palotino Linotype FTW!!!

Now, that's 2 less things to worry less about. =)

23uvgpu.png

• 2 weeks later...

Very Bad.

[b']2. The effect box is horrible, you copy and pasted the same part of the card into the effect box over one time, so it's like the effect box is made from only one part of the card.[/b]

The effect box is easy to fix. They gave us the power to blur and smudge. =O

BTW, Palotino Linotype FTW!!!

Now, that's 2 less things to worry less about. =)

23uvgpu.png

Actually I made a new one I just didnt post it.

Archived