~{PRIME}Fusion Support Set 4/10 NEW!~

BulletMan

[align=center]HA! I beated Icy and Hunter to it.

My Fusion Support Set!

#1: Compound Magician

64584l.jpg

The Fusion Material Monsters for this card are 2 of any monsters. Once per turn' date=' you can send 1 monster from your Deck, to the Graveyard. Also, once per turn, you can select 1 monster in your Graveyard and have this cards name treated as the selected monsters until the End Phase. You can send this card and all the Fusion Material Monsters listed on a Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck to the Graveyard and Special Summon that Fusion Monster to your field(This is treated as a Fusion Summon.).[/quote']

He is the most simple Fusion Monster out there. If you don't have the pieces to your Fusion, but you've got other monsters an something that causes a Fusion Summon, then you go for this and help retrieve the final pieces. He can copy a monsters name, send a monster to the Graveyard, and has a built in Poly. Nice, no?

#2: Hyper Polymerization

64584o.jpg

emove 1 monster yu control from play. Remove from play monsters in your hand' date=' Graveyard, and/or your field Fusion Material Monsters listed on a Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck and Special Summon the Fusion Monster to your field(This is treated as a Fusion Summon.).[/quote']

This is the Ultimate form of Poly. You can Fusion Summon from about anywhere. At the cost of getting rid of a monster. Which is fair. So yeah.

#3: Fusion Cycle

64584.jpg

Return 5 monsters in your Graveyard to your Deck. Special Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck whose Fusion Material Monsters listed in its cards text were returned to your Deck by this cards effect. When the Fusion Monster is destroyed' date=' you can add 2 Fusion Material Monsters listed in that Fusion Monsters text from your Deck, to your hand.[/quote']

A Pot of Avarice version of Poly. You return 5 monsters, and 2 or more of which must be all be on the same Fusion. Then you Summon it, and if it goes, you get 2 of the Fusion Materials back from your Deck if they are in the Deck.

#4: Molecular Combinement Tech

64584.jpg

During your Main Phase' date=' if you have a Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck with its Fusion Material Monsters in your Graveyard and they have the same Type and Attribute as the Fusion Monster, you can Tribute this card and remove the monsters in your Graveyard from play and Special Summon the Fusion Monster to your field(This is treated as a Fusion Summon.).[/quote']

Kind of like Overload Fusion/Dragons Mirror except for everything, almost. Because it's Type and Attribute specific. So you are not going to be able to Summon anything. But you can Summon things like Five-Headed Dragon/BEUD. So he's pretty cool, and balanced.

RATE![/align]

Fusion support isn't original but you've pulled these cards off

Nice pics.

Effects somewere between done befor and very original.

spell is like a, well a spell version of the monster.

i think it's good how you can fuse any monsters to make him, with a low power level it's balanced in those ways.

The Fusion Material Monsters for this card are 2 of any monsters.

I would put that as "Any monster + Any monster". But that's just me.

Once per turn, you can send 1 monster from your Deck, to the Graveyard. Also, once per turn, you can select 1 monster in your Graveyard and have this card's name treated as the selected monster's until the End Phase. You can send this card and all the Fusion Material Monsters listed on a Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck to the Graveyard and Special Summon that Fusion Monster to your field(This is treated as a Fusion Summon.).

Pretty handy card.

Nice job.

Archived