Knight In Shinning Armor [Mini Set]

iGrowlithe

I was browsing Deviant art to find some new pictures for my Astral Set, and it I stumbled across a beautiful girls art gallery. Her name is Peggyly, and if you look at the cards, Im sure you will agree.

All of her art is based on romance between knights and princesses. The whole Fairy tail theme basically. And her art is nothing short of Fantasy.

So here are some cards I made from the picture I thought would make the theme. Dont dog me too much about the white boarders. I tried to ditch em but my computer wasnt havin it. lol.

349736.jpg

This card cannot be selected as an attack target if you control 3 or more LIGHT Warrior-Type monsters. Once per turn, you can send 1 Spell or Trap card from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field. If you control 1 other LIGHT Warrior-Type monster you can send 1 LIGHT monster from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy 1 monster on the Field.

349736.jpg

This card cannot be selected as an attack target if you control 3 or more LIGHT Warrior-Type monsters. Once per turn, during your Battle Phase, you can remove 1 LIGHT Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard to increase this cards ATK by the removed monster's ATK until your opponent's next End Phase. If you control a monster with "Knight" in it's name, you can Tribute this card during the End Phase to Special Summon 1 monster removed from play by this card's Effect.

349736.jpg

This card cannot be selected as an attack target if you control exactly 1 LIGHT Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, at the beginning of your Main Phase 1, you can remove 1 LIGHT monster on your side of the Field. During your next Standby Phase, Special Summon that monster in face-up Attack Position. That monster gains the following Effect: "When this card attacks, neither player can activate Spell or Trap cards. During your End Phase, Special Summon 1 "Mistress" monster from your hand or Graveyard." This Effect can only be used once.

349736g.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower LIGHT Warrior-Type monster from your hand. This card cannot be selected as an attack target if you control 2 or more LIGHT Warrior-Type monsters. Each time a monster you control destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the field, both player draw 1 card.

349736m.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Special Summoned unless you control at least 1 monster with "Mistress" in its name. While this card is face-up on the field, LIGHT Spellcaster-Type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by Spell or Trap cards. If this card is in your Graveyard and you control at least 3 face-up LIGHT Spellcaster-Type monsters, you can remove this card from play to skip your opponent's Battle Phase.

349736q.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard if you control exactly 1 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type monster. As long as this card is face-up on the Field, neither player can Summon. If a face-up LIGHT Spellcaster-Type monster you control is selected as attack target, you can Tribute this card to destroy all face-up Attack Position monsters your opponent controls. Then you take damage equal to half the combined total of all monsters level destroyed by this cards Effect x200

349736q.jpg

You can only activate this card when a face-up LIGHT Spellcaster-Type monster you control is destroyed while you control a face-up LIGHT Warrior-Type monster. During the End Phase of this turn you can Special Summon all Spellcaster-Type monsters that were destroyed this turn and destroy all Warrior-Type monsters you control.

349736tan.jpg

You can only activate this card if you control 1 "Mistress" monster and 1 "Knight" monster. Tribute 1 "Mistress" monster on your side of the field and Special Summon 1 "Mistress" monster from your hand.

349736t.jpg

Select 1 face-up "Royal Knight" monster you control. That monster can attack once again in a row for each "Knight" monster you have on the field. No other monsters may declare an attack this turn.

349736n.jpg

Special Summon 1 "Royal Knight" monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. Remove that monster from play during the End Phase.

OCG FIXES:

First Card:

This card cannot be attacked when you control 3 or more LIGHT Warrior-Type monsters. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Spell or Trap card to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. If you control 1 other LIGHT Warrior-Type monster, you can discard 1 LIGHT monster to destroy 1 monster on the Field.

Second Card:

This card cannot be attacked when you control 3 or more LIGHT Warrior-Type monsters. Once per turn, during your Battle Phase, you can remove from play 1 LIGHT Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by the removed monster's ATK until your opponent's next End Phase. If you control a "Knight" monster, you can Tribute this card during the End Phase to Special Summon 1 monster removed by this card's effect.

Third Card:

This card cannot be attacked when you control exactly 1 LIGHT Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can remove from play 1 LIGHT monster you control. During your next Standby Phase, Special Summon that monster in face-up Attack Position. That monster gains the following effect: "When this card attacks, neither player can activate Spell or Trap cards. During your End Phase, Special Summon 1 "Mistress" monster from your hand or Graveyard." This effect can only be used once.

Was too tired to fix the others. Pretty good LIGHT Warrior-Type Set. Some images are bad.

7.9/10

Archived