Damned Cards

Coreander

These cards are just a part of a set which I'm planning to make.If you see and OCG mistake I would appreciate if you could point it out and correct it.

[spoiler=Monsters]

[spoiler=Blazing Solider of the Damned]

353901l.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card gains 100 ATK for each "Damned" monster in your Graveyard.Once per turn,you can remove 1 "Damned" monster from your Graveyard from play to destroy 1 Set card your opponent controls.

[spoiler=Damned Angel]

353901f.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When you Normal Summon this card you can send it to Graveyard to Special Summon 1 or more "Damned" monsters from your Graveyard whose combined Level is equal to the Level of this card.Those monsters are destroyed at the End Phase of this turn.

[spoiler=Damned Berzerker Giant]

353901x.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card inflicts Piercing Damage.If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. After this card has been switched to Defense Position its battle position cannot be changed.When this card is destroyed,you receive damage equal to the original ATK of this card.

[spoiler=Damned Glass Fish]

353901u.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Completely transparent fish who live only in the Damned Area,they gracefully lead many monsters to their doom.

[spoiler=First Lieutenant of the Damned Army]

353901s.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 "Damned" monster in your Graveyard and equip it to this card.While the selected monster is equipped to this card the effect of the selected monster becomes the effect of this monster.

[spoiler=Nidohark - The Damned Hunter]

353901w.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card attacks or is attacked your opponent draws 1 card.Reveal that card, and based on its type apply the proper effect:

-Monster: The attacking monster gains ATK equal to the ATK of drawn monster.

-Spell:Controller of the attacking monster receives 1000 damage.

-Trap: You can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower"Damned" monster from your Deck .

[spoiler=The Guardian of Damned Area]

353901.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn,during Damage Calculation of a battle involving this card you can reduce all the Battle Damage you take to 0.

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

[spoiler=Bones of the Damned]

353901i.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Each time when "Damned" monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard,put 1 Renew counter on this card.During your Standby

Phase,you can send this card to the Graveyard and Special Summon 1 "Damned" monster with Level equal to the number of Damned counters on

this card.

[spoiler=Corrupting the Brave]

353901y.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.The selected monster's ATK is reduced to 0,but it cannot be destroyed by

battle until the end of this turn.During End Phase of this turn,all monster who battled the selected monsters are destroyed.

[spoiler=Valley of the Damned]

353901y.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]All "Damned" monsters gain 500 ATK.Once per turn,if a "Damned" monster you control would be destroyed by battle it is not

(Damage Calculation is applied normaly).

I don't like Damned Angel' date=' It's against god.

[/quote']

Lucifer was against god, what the hell is your point?

And I'm talking about the other Lucifer, not me.

Now shut up about that religious crap, and post something useful.

Damned Berzerker Giant needs a bigger pic. The Fish one, I don't think it should be a Normal, maybe an effect.

Other than that, I don't see much wrong. I think the OCG is good, I just skimmed though.

Lucifer was against god' date=' what the hell is your point?

Damned Berzerker Giant needs a bigger pic. The Fish one, I don't think it should be a Normal, maybe an effect.

Other than that, I don't see much wrong. I think the OCG is good, I just skimmed though.

[/quote']

Well,Lucifer wasn't against God,because Lucifer was not an angel nor a demon.The passages in the Bible that mention him aren't related to Satan but to some roman/bablyonian king,word Lucifer means "Light Bringer" in Latin (Lux-light,Ferrer-bringer) - for that reason he cannot be Prince of Darkness.And Satan is actually an angel (Satan meaning adversary) Sataniel in Hebrew mythology.Not even Satanist believe in Satan.

If you are reffering to Damned Glass Fish,I originally intended to have effect similar to Gyroid or something like that,but I instead decided to make it Normal.I plan to have minimum two Normal Monsters in this Set.

[/quote']

Well,Lucifer wasn't against God,because Lucifer was not an angel nor a demon.The passages in the Bible that mention him aren't related to Satan but to some roman/bablyonian king,word Lucifer means "Light Bringer" in Latin (Lux-light,Ferrer-bringer) - for that reason he cannot be Prince of Darkness.And Satan is actually an angel (Satan meaning adversary) Sataniel in Hebrew mythology.Not even Satanist believe in Satan.

If you are reffering to Damned Glass Fish,I originally intended to have effect similar to Gyroid or something like that,but I instead decided to make it Normal.I plan to have minimum two Normal Monsters in this Set.

Actually, he IS Satan according to the Church. He was once an angel, but killed many other angels. God decided not to kill Lucifer, as it would mean he was no better than Lucifer. So he cast him to hell, where he would punish all who sinned in their lives.

Anyway, cool cards. And it's rare when a 4 star member makes a spammy post.

8/10

[/quote']

He's a Fallen Angel, thus, he was originally an Angel. Most of the stuff you said I already know, him being a Light Bringer yadada. Nad yeah, Lucifer and Satan(eal), have been mistaken to be related too many times. But either way, I don't read the bible, we don't keep one in our house, waste of space if you ask me.

EDIT: If Glass Fish is a normal, is there some support for him? And Tin, if you are referring to me, read the post 1 more time, unless you are talking about Alick?

[/quote']

He's a Fallen Angel, thus, he was originally an Angel. Most of the stuff you said I already know, him being a Light Bringer yadada. Nad yeah, Lucifer and Satan(eal), have been mistaken to be related too many times. But either way, I don't read the bible, we don't keep one in our house, waste of space if you ask me.

EDIT: If Glass Fish is a normal, is there some support for him? And Tin, if you are referring to me, read the post 1 more time, unless you are talking about Alick?

Talking aboot Alick. Your post is relevant. His is not. And I don't have a bible in my house either. And it would be good if a Vanilla had support, otherwise, to me, it's toilet paper, no offence, I just see unsupported Vanillas that way.

[/quote']

Talking aboot Alick. Your post is relevant. His is not. And I don't have a bible in my house either. And it would be good if a Vanilla had support, otherwise, to me, it's toilet paper, no offence, I just see unsupported Vanillas that way.

Yeah, he's a 5 Star -.-

But I think this has turned into a Semi-Religion discussion thread about Hell <_<

However, I do love the art on Valley of the Damned.

[/quote']

Yeah, he's a 5 Star -.-

But I think this has turned into a Semi-Religion discussion thread about Hell <_<

xD..i thought i would be the only one realizing this

your cards are good.

but use the {space} button more often^^

Anyways nice cards 8.5/10

Yeah' date=' he's a 5 Star -.-

[/quote']

It is a Zdislav Beksinski's painting.The guy has a lot of awesome and creepy pics.

Regarding Glass Fish I will probably put a Trap or a Spell card as a support.

[/quote']

It is a Zdislav Beksinski's painting.The guy has a lot of awesome and creepy pics.

Yes, we are. Can you send me the pics in a PM. I might use them for my Demon monsters.

[/quote']

Yes, we are. Can you send me the pics in a PM. I might use them for my Demon monsters.

Same. Also, +1 for j00 4 epicness =] happyface (Lol chat talk)

Yes' date=' we are. Can you send me the pics in a PM. I might use them for my Demon monsters.

[/quote']

Well,I don't have much of his work.I have 3 paintings (all three used,one for Graveyard Synchronization (In Mythos Force Set),one for Valley of the Damned and the other for the Bones of the Damned (this Set)),so google would be much better choice,but if you guys want I could still send them.And also,you can go to here if you want some awesome pics.

Yes' date=' we are. Can you send me the pics in a PM. I might use them for my Demon monsters.

[/quote']

Well,I don't have much of his work.I have 3 paintings (all three used,one for Graveyard Synchronization (In Mythos Force Set),one for Valley of the Damned and the other for the Bones of the Damned (this Set)),so google would be much better choice,but if you guys want I could still send them.And also,you can go to here if you want some awesome pics.

Yes please.

I sent you a PM.Also,I'm almost finished with my Set.

[spoiler=Monsters]

[spoiler=Creature of the Damned Origin]

353901.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card attacks or is attacked you can remove 1 Level 4 or lower "Damned" monster from play to increase this card's ATK by the ATK of the removed monster untill the End Phase of this turn.

[spoiler=Ghastly Damned]

353901k.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You take no Battle Damage from a battle involving this card.If this card is the only monster in your Graveyard you can Special Summon it.When this card is Special Summoned destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

[spoiler=Overlord of the Damned Land]

353901p.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Negate the effects of Spell,Trap or Effect Monster(s) that target 1 "Damned" monster on the field.This card inflicts Piercing damage.When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by battle,you can Special Summon it during the End Phase.

[spoiler=The Army of Damned]

353901a.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 "Damned" monsters.This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls.This card cannot attack directly.If this card would be destroyed by the effect of Spell,Trap or Effect monster,Tribute 1 "Damned" monster to negate the effect.

[spoiler=The Damned King]

353901p.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by having 5 or more "Damned" monsters in your Graveyard.When this card is Summoned, remove from play 3 "Damned" monsters in your Graveyard.This card gains ATK equal to the combined Level of the removed monsters X 300.

[spoiler=The Damned Monster City]

353901.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can place this card in your Spell & Trap Card Zone.While this card is in your Spell & Trap Card Zone,all "Damned" monsters are unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards.

[spoiler=Damned Glass Dragon]

353901who.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Damned Glass Fish".When this card is Special Summoned, destroy a number of the cards on the field equal to the number of "Damned Glass Fish" in your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Damned Giant]

353901.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Elite among the Army of the Damned,this hideous creature never leaves the job unfinished.

[spoiler=Commander of the Damned Army]

353901z.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 or more Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Damned" monsters

Once per turn you can select 1 "Damned" monster from your Graveyard and place it in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell.For each "Damned" monster in your Spell & Trap Card Zone increase ATK of all "Damned" monsters by 300.

[spoiler=Damned Mammoth Beast]

353901.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 or more Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Damned" monsters

This card cannot be destroyed by Spell cards.If there are other "Damned" monster on your side of the field increase ATK of this card by 500.

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

[spoiler=Taming the Fiend]

353901.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Activate only when a "Damned" monster you control battles monster your opponent controls.Increase ATK of your monster by

ATK of the opponent's "Damned" monster.Both monsters are destroyed the during the End Phase of this turn.

[spoiler=Power Regulation]

353901f.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Tribute 1 "Damned Berzerker Giant" you control.Special Summon from your Hand or Deck 1 "Damned Giant".

[spoiler=Trap Cards]

[spoiler=Diminish the Light]

353901l.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Activate only when you control 1 or more "Damned" monsters.Destroy all non-Dark monsters.You cannot attack until your next End Phase.

[spoiler=Invasion]

353901k.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Tribute 1 "Damned" monster you control.Destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field whose ATK is lower or equal to the ATK of the selected monster.

[spoiler=Retribution of the Damned]

353901s.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When your opponent attacks you directly while you have no cards on your side of the field (except this one) Special Summon 1 "Damned" monster.Your opponent must attack that monster with all monsters he controls.The Summoned monster is destroyed at the End Phase of this turn.

What is OCC?I know what is OCG,but I don't know about OCC.

EDIT: Finished with my Set.I'll post the rest of the card here and then post the complete Set in the Complete Set subforum.

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

[spoiler=Cursed Souls]

353901y.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Select 1 Level 4 or higher "Damned" monster you control.Special Summon 1 "Damned" monster whose Level is half of the Level of the selected monster.

[spoiler=Final Attack]

353901.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Activate when you and your opponent both control the same number of monsters.All monsters on the field are destroyed.You can then both Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower "Damned" monster from your respective Decks.

[spoiler=Corruption]

353901f.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Select 1 monster on the field.Destroy the selected monster and take damage equal to its Level X 300.

[spoiler=Trap Cards]

[spoiler=Glass Breakthrough]

353901.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Activate only when "Damned Glass Fish" you control is destroyed as a result of battle.Special Summon up to 2 "Damned Glass Fish" from your Deck or Hand.

[spoiler=Rush]

353901.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When a "Damned" monster you control is selected as an attack target,increase its ATK by its Level x 200.Pay 500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases.If you do not,this card is destroyed.

Archived