Two Beasts!

Big Lez

I would totally hate this card in control of my opponent.

262318x.jpg

[spoiler=View Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 Beast-Type Monster. Once per turn, discard 1 card from your Hand to increase the ATK of an opponent monster by 1000. The monster affected to this effect cannot destroy any monster as result of a battle. The Battle Damage caused by the monster affected to this effect, is inflicted to your opponents Life Points. When this card is destroyed your Life Points are decreased by 2000

262318g.jpg

changed "battle damage caused by the monster affected to this effect"

Well then..just attack the opponent monster with like 4 monsters just having 1000 ATK..and the opponents monster has 3000...he`ll loose 2000*4 points, and your monsters wont be destroyed in battle.thats the effect

hm...these are ok. the first cards effect, at first thought was underpowered. But since you explained it, it seems like a balanced effect. the second card is, a overpowered. Not by much but overpowered. Every monster on the field is water,and every monster he destroys gets him 500 attack points. In a 6 of turns he would be over 4000. in 16 turns he would be OVER 9000!!! sorry had to do it. but these cards are decent. i recomend visiting this thread for some help.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-137084-post-2739882.html#pid2739882

well.

Legendary Fiend can destroy any monster Type to gain ATK and he has 1500 ATK

Underwater Mutant can only destroy Water monsters to gain ATK..so..he has 200 more..

it wouldnt be worth it to summon him, with 1 tribute if he only had 1300 ATK...:/..

First card is way OPed. Its an easy OTK with grinder golem. If it said "any battle damage that monster inflicts is also inlicted to your opponent" it would be more balanced.

Second card is okay.

I like the images. 8/10

You know, that the 1st card needs a tribute, is pretty weak and if its killed i loose 2000 LP, right?

Archived