My first 5 cards Machine

jimbopimbo

Hey i made these cards and i was just wondering what you think of them and if you could give me tips on improving them :)

354266.jpg

When an opponent activates a trap or spell card which inflicts damage it is sent to your opponent instead. If your opponent activates an equip card instead of increasing an ATK/DEF it is decreased, instead of decreasing an ATK/DEF it is increased.

354266.jpg

When this card is sent to the graveyard, you special summon it back to the field and use the card as an equip card to increase a monsters ATK by 200 and DEF by 100.

354266.jpg

Increse the ATK and DEF of this monster by 100 for every Machine Type monster on the field. If there are 2 or more Machine type monster cards on the field this card cannot be attack by another card. Remove a card from play during your standby phase to keep this card in play.

354266u.jpg

As long as this card is in face-up defence postion all other Machine type monster cards gain 200 ATK.

354266m.jpg

As long as this card all Machine typed monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF points.

Artwork is great,some of the pics don't have background (you could fix that with GIMP or Photoshop.Effects are well balanced.OCG has mistakes (graveyard - Graveyard,Machine-type - Machine-Type,standby phase-Standby Phase,special summon - Special Summon).

You could just write "When your opponent activate Equip Spell card that increases/decreases monster's ATK or DEF,the increases/decreases are reversed.

Overall,it's pretty good. 7.5/10

I think the lack of background isnt a minor problem of the pics, but if they are your first cards it is ok. You should look for pictures without words. The ocg isnt perfect but i am not very good for that so i cant help you. Try to make card more original cards (like the first two cards). You could make a lower ATK for the first and the third ones. 7.2 > 7/10

Archived