Maliki v. DeMeNTeD LOCK

Maliki

[align=center]First to 6 votes wins

3 reps go to winner

DeMeNTeD:

79521pre.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell and Monster Cards while in Attack Position. If this card is destroyed by battle while in Attack Position, you can double the Battle Damage inflicted to your Life Points to Special Summon 2 "Gravel Tokens" (Rock-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). As long as this card remains in your Graveyard, the "Gravel Tokens" cannot be selected as an attack target.

Votes 1

My card:

206999v.jpg

Votes 0

Lore:

This monster can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster that you control with "Golem" in its title. If your opponent destroys a monster that you control with "Golem" in its title while this monster is face-up on the field, your opponent takes 1000 of Direct Damage to his/her Life Points. If your opponent takes control of this monster, destroy this monster and Special Summon 1 "Golem" monster with 2000 ATK or less from your Graveyard.[/align]

DeMeNTeD

Pic - 10/10 Epic, just epic. Please PM it to me =D

Name - 9/10 great, but not perfect.

Effect - 10/10 Very original, must I say, I am impressed. Those tokens, as long as the card is in the Graveyard, can't be harmed, so they can easily be used to Tribute.

Balance - 10/10 Very well balanced with creative drawbacks

39/40

Maliki

Pic - 7/10 Not that great, doesn't really seem EARTH. More like FIRE.

Name - 7/10 Again, not very earthy. Pretty plain. doesn't really associate with the pic.

Effect - 8/10 A little creative, but not very original.

Balance - 6/10 OP'd, you practically have no draw back for this, you should also lower the ATK and DEF.

28/40

Sorry Maliki, my vote goes to DeMeNTeD.

DeMeNTeD wins my vote.

For Maliki's card, can not should be cannot. There are a few other errors in it as well but that was the first that i saw, the pic isnt the best i have seen and doesnt go with the name and is a bit OP.

DeMeNTeD has a good pic and the effect is balanced and is good.

Not even close:(

Sorry Super Cheesy... I mean Maliki. DeMeNTeD gets my vote on this.

-The Good news is you've progressed a lot since the last time i've seen your card. Keep it up

-The Bad news is you're card isn't that much appealing. Effect/Overall wise.

I can go to the details but it would go a long way. I'll just point out the obvious.

DeMeNTeD's card - Really useful. Nothing much to say. I love how he used the Gravel Tokens. I love the holo. It's light, mellow, and fit for the card. I kinda like it when you make your effects shorter.

Maliki's card - Effect is 8x better than his previous cards but needs some balancing. OCG is 5x better than his previous cards but not that good. Picture is good for me but did not fit the Card Name and Attribute. The Set ID is FIXED-FIXED which really did not fix anything but instead made it bad. Honestly, i'm quite surprised that you made this card Maliki. It has flaws but it's really better than your previous cards.

DeMeNTeD gets my vote.

Archived