Zeaux VS The Devaštatør

Zeaux

[align=center]--RULES--

• Explain your vote please.

• Don't correct the OCG if you are not correct.

• Winner gain 3 + reps from the loser.

• First to get 6 votes first win.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeaux's Card

Cursed Skull Beast

273350q.jpg

-Card Effect-

This card is also treated as a Beast-Type monster. Your opponent can only attack this card. If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 Zombie or Beast-Type monster from your Deck with a DEF lower than the destroyed monster's DEF.

The Devaštatør's Card

Kabulas Advanced Armored Warrior

212877l.jpg

-Card Effect-

During battle between this Defense Position card and a attacking monster whose ATK is lower than this card's ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If you control this card that is targeted by a Monster Card's effect, you can discard cards from your hand equal to the Level of the card targeting this card to negate the Monster Card's effect and destroy it, you gain Life Points equal to the number of cards you discarded due to this card's effect x 200.[/align]

I vote Zeaux because Devastator's seems UP'd. You'd have to discard lots of cards to use the 2nd effect.

You could gain 200 Life Points per card you discard as well as destroying the card targeting it. All that for discarding some cards. You could destroy the card targeting this card by just discarding 1 card, see what I mean?

Anyways,

Zeaux: 4

Me: 0

My vote goes to Devastator. His effect is more creative, unlike Zeaux's who's effect is short and rather bland. Both's OCG seem spretty spot on, but I think Devastator's is a little off.. Zeaux's pic is better and more fitting, but Devastator's pic is also good.

So Devastator GMV.

I vote Zeaux because Devastator's seems UP'd. You'd have to discard lots of cards to use the 2nd effect.

You could gain 200 Life Points per card you discard as well as destroying the card targeting it. All that for discarding some cards. You could destroy the card targeting this card by just discarding 1 card' date=' see what I mean?

Anyways,

[/quote']

No, because you have to discard equal to teh level. You forgot your own effect lol.

You could gain 200 Life Points per card you discard as well as destroying the card targeting it. All that for discarding some cards. You could destroy the card targeting this card by just discarding 1 card' date=' see what I mean?

Anyways,

[/quote']

But suppose a level 6 or something targets your card. You just discarded your entire hand.

Anyways,

[/quote']

But suppose a level 6 or something targets your card. You just discarded your entire hand.

True, but there's an unlikely chance that there's a Level 6 monster :?

Also, this card does inflict piercing damage, does that help?

I suppose it's a bit Up'd, discarding your entire hand. Destroy Level 6 monster, then you gain 1200 Life Points, is that really UP'd?

Archived