take the country

Mizore-Shirayuki

*I'm reborn out of another mother*

digs under the leaf village so it sinks into the ground,

sneaks rats into the warrior saga which attracts big and poisnes which kills every one

and

I get chuck Norris to round house kick the ban so it is destroyed.

new, new, new, new michaelaland 4 evar!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rule #364 of War:Bans are unbreakable

Rule#238 of War:Never use Chuck Norris unless you are prepared for him to be used against you

Rule #1 of War:Never say bad things about the rules

Uses Chuck Norris to knock out all of the news in new, new, new, new michaeland. Uses his second ban on fire. Btw, The Leaf Village isn't made out of leaves. It's just what they call it.

Leaf Village

Warrior Saga

The Ban

-kicks out the news again- No, I could beat you easily, it's just that you would probably do this insanely ridiculous thing that could never happen and negate my attack. And besides, what would we call ourselves? New Leaf Village? Unless your joining The Japanese Warriors then no thanks.

I negate with upside down Shoop Da Woop

14784112.jpg

Now I activate our infinite power source, the Bijuu(Japanese for Tailed Beasts).

There are 9 Bijuu, each with a certain amount of tails. The 1st would have one tail and so on. The more tails, the more energy.

Leaf Village

Warrior Saga

Bijuu:1 Tail

The Ban

The Warrior Saga isn't a thing, it's a time period.

Rule#238 of War:Never use Chuck Norris unless you are prepared for him to be used against you

Uses Chuck Norris to knock out all of the news in new' date=' new, new, new michaeland. Uses his second ban on fire. Btw, The Leaf Village isn't made out of leaves. It's just what they call it.

Leaf Village

Warrior Saga

[i']The Ban[/i]

The Leaf Village is easily rebuilt and surrounded by chakra.

Rule #23 of War:If your a noob and don't know what chakra is, it's the energy ninjas use to do jutsu. It is unbreakable.

And don't think of going under either, I put it underground as well. Once again, it is unbreakable.

The Leaf Village

Warrior Saga

The Ban

Actually...

Goes back in time and kills your mom so your never born.

Begins the Japanese Warriors Saga' date=' including 2 weapon bans, an extra life, and [b']infinite power source[/b]. Anyone wanna join?

I use one of my bans to ban time travel from this sentence on.

Leaf Village

Warrior Saga

The Ban

Soo...

Leaf Village

Warrior Saga

Bijuu: 3 Tails

The Ban

The Warrior Saga isn't a thing' date=' it's a time period.

Uses Chuck Norris to knock out all of the news in new, new, new, new michaeland. Uses his second ban on fire. Btw, The Leaf Village isn't made out of leaves. It's just what they call it.

Leaf Village

Warrior Saga

The Ban

The Leaf Village is easily rebuilt and surrounded by chakra.

Rule #23 of War:If your a noob and don't know what chakra is, it's the energy ninjas use to do jutsu. It is unbreakable.

And don't think of going under either, I put it underground as well. Once again, it is unbreakable.

The Leaf Village

Warrior Saga

The Ban

Archived