DARK Support

Big Lez

These cards are for DARK monster lovers only ;)

I think about making a set with "Idotia" cards.

These are the first ones

[spoiler=Puppet of Idotia]262318h.jpg

[spoiler=Demon of Idotia]262318l.jpg

[spoiler=View Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing up to 3 DARK Fiend-Type monsters. The ATK/DEF of this card is equal to the combined ATK/DEF of the Tributed monsters. Pay 500 Life Points for each 1000 ATK/DEF this monster gains. This card's ATK/DEF is decreased by 200 for every LIGHT monster your opponent controls. When this card is destroyed by battle destroy every LIGHT monster on the field.

[spoiler=Warlord of Idotia]262318r.jpg

[spoiler=View Effect]You can Special Summoned this card by Tributing 1 "Demon of Idotia". When this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, increase the ATK/DEF of this card by half the ATK/DEF of the Tributed Monster Card. Decrease your Life Points by 1000 to destroy a face-down card on your opponent's side of the field.

[spoiler=Master of Idotia]262318c.jpg

[spoiler=View Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play from your Graveyard: 1"Puppet of Idotia", 1"Demon of Idotia", 1"Warlord of Idotia" and by Tributing DARK monsters whose total Level equals 12. This card is not affected by any effect of Spell, Trap or Monster Cards. When this card declares an attack it's ATK is increased by 500. During each of your Standby Phases, discard 1 card from your hand to increase your Life Points by 1000. When this card is destroyed, your Life Points are increased by 500 for every card destroyed by this monster.

its not easy to summon them....but its ********** worth it^^

could i please get any comments xD..i don´t know if i should just throw this ideas away..or keep them alive (although this thread has 5 stars...it may be just one vote^^)

The first card needs a fix: If you destroy everything on your field, how can it gain ATK? You should add "Destreoy all card's on your side of the field except this card"

[spoiler=2nd card fix]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing up to 3 DARK Fiend-Type monsters. The ATK/DEF of this card is equal to the combined ATK/DEF of the Tributed monsters. Pay 500 Life Points for each 1000 ATK/DEF this monster gains. This card's ATK/DEF is decreased by 200 for every LIGHT monster your opponent controls. When this card is destroyed by battle destroy every LIGHT monster on the field.

[spoiler=3rd card fix]

You can Special Summoned this card by Tributing 1 "Demon of Idotia". When this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, increase the ATK/DEF of this card by half the ATK/DEF of the Tributed Monster Card. Decrease your Life Points by 1000 to destroy a face-down card on your opponent's side of the field.

[spoiler=4th card fix]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play from your Graveyard: 1"Puppet of Idotia", 1"Demon of Idotia", 1"Warlord of Idotia" and by Tributing DARK monsters whose total Level equals 12. This card is not affected by any effect of Spell, Trap or Monster Cards. When this card declares an attack it's ATK is increased by 500. During each of your Standby Phases, discard 1 card from your hand to increase your Life Points by 1000. When this card is destroyed, your Life Points are increased by 500 for every card destroyed by this monster.

I'm not sure about the 4th one its abit too much Dialouge lol

Archived