[Zeaux] Gaison Naka

Zeaux

[align=center]

EPIC picture I must say :shock:.

But I am too bored to make a long effect to it, I like short effects more.

Gaison Naka

273350r.jpg

-Card Effect-

This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type monster. This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by sending 3 cards you control to the Graveyard. During your Battle Phase, you can Tribute 1 monster and discard 1 card to have this card attack twice.

[/align]

Hmm..You could either Special Summon him by Tributing 3 Monsters..and Normal Summon another one..attack with this one..than attack twice and tribute the monster..that would be 5 killed cards in one turn..

THATS GREAT..if you have cards like Shadow Ghoul

Or you could just Normal Summon by Tributing 2 monster

dude this effect is cool.

I love the pic. The effect, the ATK/DEF is perfect and balanced..the OCG is good

Cant do anything other than that

10/10

It's really under-powered. Let us say, for whatever reason, we have five monsters on the field. I Special Summon this, and then Normal Summon a level 4 monster, and I now have four monsters on the field. Alternatively, I Tribute Summon this, and end up with four monsters on the field. It's equal. Why do you have a Special Summon ability when Tribute Summoning would do entirely the same thing? This means the Special Summon ability is almost entirely pointless unless you are comboing it with some other card, or are prevented from Normal Summoning in some way. Similarly, for a level 7 beatstick, it's really quite weak. If I wanted a Beast beatstick, I could easily go for Behemoth, King of All the Beasts for the same price, and he is far superior, or Mosaic Manticore, who is also quite a bit better. On the Dragon side of things, I could go for Dark Horus, Dragonic Knight, etc, etc (there's more but I got bored). And if you meant 3 cards as in ANY 3 cards, not just monsters, it'd go the opposite way be OP - having at least one monster and two spells will easily be in the grasp of the player throughout the entire duel, meaning this thing can smack the opponent hard and fast much too easily. The only real thing going for this card is the fact it is both Beast and Dragon, but then, all of your recent cards seem to be dual typed (is it a signature effect or something?), so it seems a little old-hat in the originality department too.

OCG: 10/10

Originality: 6/10

Picture: 10/10

Balance: 7/10

Overall: 8.25/10

It's really under-powered. Let us say' date=' for whatever reason, we have five monsters on the field. I Special Summon this, and then Normal Summon a level 4 monster, and I now have four monsters on the field. Alternatively, I Tribute Summon this, and end up with four monsters on the field. It's equal. Why do you have a Special Summon ability when Tribute Summoning would do entirely the same thing? This means the Special Summon ability is almost entirely pointless unless you are comboing it with some other card, or are prevented from Normal Summoning in some way. Similarly, for a level 7 beatstick, it's really quite weak. If I wanted a Beast beatstick, I could easily go for Behemoth, King of All the Beasts for the same price, and he is far superior, or Mosaic Manticore, who is also quite a bit better. On the Dragon side of things, I could go for Dark Horus, Dragonic Knight, etc, etc (there's more but I got bored). The only real thing going for this card is the fact it is both Beast and Dragon, but then, all of your recent cards seem to be dual typed (is it a signature effect or something?), so it seems a little old-hat in the originality department too.

[/quote']

Everything I would have said, and more. >_>

It's really under-powered. Let us say' date=' for whatever reason, we have five monsters on the field. I Special Summon this, and then Normal Summon a level 4 monster, and I now have four monsters on the field. Alternatively, I Tribute Summon this, and end up with four monsters on the field. It's equal. Why do you have a Special Summon ability when Tribute Summoning would do entirely the same thing? This means the Special Summon ability is almost entirely pointless [b']unless you are comboing it with some other card, or are prevented from Normal Summoning in some way[/b]. Similarly, for a level 7 beatstick, it's really quite weak. If I wanted a Beast beatstick, I could easily go for Behemoth, King of All the Beasts for the same price, and he is far superior, or Mosaic Manticore, who is also quite a bit better. On the Dragon side of things, I could go for Dark Horus, Dragonic Knight, etc, etc (there's more but I got bored). And if you meant 3 cards as in ANY 3 cards, not just monsters, it'd go the opposite way be OP - having at least one monster and two spells will easily be in the grasp of the player throughout the entire duel, meaning this thing can smack the opponent hard and fast much too easily. The only real thing going for this card is the fact it is both Beast and Dragon, but then, all of your recent cards seem to be dual typed (is it a signature effect or something?), so it seems a little old-hat in the originality department too.

You said yourself that its NOT pointless^^.

And as i said sending monsters to Graveyard is quite a nice thing.

And there are a lot of combinations good for this card ;)

Even if i would say "Special summon by Tributing 2 Beast-Types"..would be quite better..while thinking about it..:P

I still love this card..and i don't really know why..

There aren't many cards that prevent you from Normal Summoning, seeing as it is a staple feature of the game. And you could send monster to the Graveyard just as easily with a normal Tribute Summoning - it'd be rare you need 3 monster in the Graveyard all of a sudden, and that you happen to have the right type of those 3 monsters on the field.

Aiku: Hey, we're still alive!

*Phanax punches Aiku*

Phanax: Nobody cares Aiku!

OCG: Perfect

Effect: I would say kinda easy to summon, but the cost for this card to attack twice is balance enough. Only thing that bothers me is the ATK; it's very high for a Level 7 monsters for my opinion.

Image and Name: Epic indeed, definitely on my Epic List along side with Travis Touchdown for No More Heroes and Godzilla. The name of the monster if well with the image too.

Overall: 8.4/10

Archived