1 V 1 Zelda Hero 1 Vs Viva La Catman

Zelda Hero 1

You must post a Pokemon Monster

First to 3 Votes wins

Votes must have a reason

Viva La Catman

100747b.jpg

p><p>[center]Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can switch the ATK and DEF of a monster on your opponent

Zelda Hero 1

During your Main Phase, you can halve this card's ATK until your next Standby Phase, this card can attack your opponent directly during the turn that this card's effect is used. You can change the battle position of this card once per turn, during your End Phase.

Winner gets 3 Reps from the loser

Loser gets 1 Rep from the winner

[spoiler= I challenge you.]100747b.jpg

[img=http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9900/100747b.jpg]

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can switch the ATK and DEF of a monster on your opponent's side of the field until the end of the turn. If a monster targeted by this card's effect is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Monferno LV 5" from your hand or deck, during your next Main Phase 1.

I'm going with Viva. He doesn't have the greatest picture of Chimchar, but it's effect has only 1 OCG error. "LV" Archtype monsters always have the same name as it's level up.

Zelda Hero has quite a few OCG errors.

"Dialga's Disciple" + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters

During your Main Phase, you can half this card's ATK until your next Standby Phase. If you do this, this card can attack your opponent directly during the turn that this card's effect is used. You can change the battle position of this card during your End Phase.

But if were grading on appearance,

Zelda Hero.

So, my vote goes out to both of you, but only depending on the contest rulings.

Zelda Hero: Appearance

Viva: OCG's

I'm going with Viva. He doesn't have the greatest picture of Chimchar' date=' but it's effect has only 1 OCG error. "LV" Archtype monsters always have the same name as it's level up.

Zelda Hero has quite a few OCG errors.

[b']"[/b]Dialga's Disciple" + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters

During your Main Phase, you can half this card's ATK until your next Standby Phase. If you do this, this card can attack your opponent directly during the turn that this card's effect is used. You can change the battle position of this card during your End Phase.

But if were grading on appearance,

Zelda Hero.

So, my vote goes out to both of you, but only depending on the contest rulings.

Zelda Hero: Appearance

Viva: OCG's

He already did what I was going to do. Viva gets my vote.

Archived