My Deck So Far..

Biscuit680

1. Bad images (poorly drawn, white backgrounds, and in simple and poor quality). Some don't even have images.

2. Many, many OCG errors, e.g.

Constantly Typing With All Words Starting In Capitals

And some which are completely wrong

3. Several cards seem a bit too immature, like "Whoopssssss" and "Woooo"

4. Almost all of them are OPed

5. Effects are too plain and generic.

These are not great cards. I feel sorry for saying so, but it's the truth.

if you think you can post a comment that offends me and by the way' date='it took days to think them up,you are now reported kirsten.have a nice day:D[hr']

Starly' date='SAME As Kirsten,have a nice day!

[/quote']

Why can't you take constructive criticism? I kindly gave you a list of what I thought needed work, I didn't just say "YOUR CARDS SUCK. GET OUT", did I? I never offend the person who makes the cards, I just give out advice to people who need it. Don't be so hurt by comments.

I Am Strict.if you dont like me doing that' date='don't post on my threads,ok but i did NOT like the comment,kirstens comment was worst though

[/quote']

You should not be so strict over some comments that you can advise from. And i'm only posting like that so I can help people who need it (and apparently, you do). What me and Kirsten are saying are the truth, since we don't want to see cards that have crude images and even no images on them at all. It's not just that, but the fact that you have cards that can make you win automatically that are cheap. Surely, you must think that these cards could've had an interesting concept if there was effort put into it.

Archived