Deep Aquearus

Kotaro

I havent looked over the OCG yet so there may be some errors.

[align=center]179705n.jpg

During the turn that is card is Normal Summoned, all face-down Monster Card's on the field are flipped face-up in Defense Position. If there are more than 3 Monster Card's in Defense Position during your opponent's Standby Phase, control of this card is switched to your opponent. As long as this card remains face-up on your opponent's field, your opponent must discard 1 card from their hand to declare an attack with this card. If your opponent does not discard 1 card from their hand, control of this card switches to your field and your opponent loses 600 Life Points.[/align]

Image credit: http://www.magicdeckvortex.com/art_update_2009_05.htm

That holo looks terrible.

During the turn that is card is Normal Summoned, all face-down Monster Cards on the field are flipped face-up in Defense Position. If there are more than 3 Monster Cards in Defense Position during your opponent's Standby Phase, control of this card is switched to your opponent. This card cannot declare an attack while it is on your opponent's field except, by this card's effect. As long as this card remains face-up on your opponent's field, your opponent must discard 1 card from their hand to declare an attack with this card. If your opponent does not discard 1 card from their hand, control of this card switches to your field and your opponent loses 600 Life Points.

Pretty good card. Although honestly, it would probably end up being tribute fodder the second it switches control. :/

Thanks Riderouter

@OMGAKITTY: I put the holo but couldnt see the it properly so i put the opacity down. At first' date=' i hasnt put the effect that you crossed out but thought it might need it so i added it on , thanks for comment

[/quote']

Most holo's look terrible. If you want a holo, go buy one from Strawberry.

Nah, you don't need it, since in the next line you say they can only attack by discarding a card.

Archived