pokemon contest

monkeyman13

hello. this is a pokemon contest. what you have to do is make 2-5 pokemon cards. the entry fee is 3 points. the cards ust be good and not over powered. the winner gets 3 rep and 3 points. second gets 2 rep. third gets 5 points. you cannot flame. a you cannot use the same pokemon that someone else has posted. good luck. end date is in 2 weeks.

entry reserved

my 3 cards (i could not find a good pic of gible with a BG all the others are pics i found of gabite and garchomp from the show)

341559s.jpg

This card cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon except for a "Gabite, The Treasure Seeker". Once per turn, send 1 EARTH monster in your hand to the Graveyard to add 1 "Gabite, The Treasure Seeker" from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle Special Summon 1 "Gible, The Sand Striker" from your deck.

341559dja.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 1 "Gible, The Sand Striker". Once per turn, Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. During the turn you activate this effect this card.

341559dan.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 1 "Gabite, The Treasure Seeker" and 1 other monster. Once per turn, discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 2 monsters on your opponent's side of the field. During the turn you activate this effect this card and 1 other monster cannot attack.

note:Garchomp is my favorite pokemon thats why i used him xD

Archived