Halo 3 ODST

Doom™

All the Halo fans should know about Halo 3 ODST. I like the cool addition of different point of views and the new guns. A remake of the old Halo 1 pistol? awesome. Silenced SMG and scope is awesome too.

Have any of you guys pre-ordered it?

I pre-ordered it from EB Games to get SGT. Johnson.

Calvin' pid='2756370' dateline='1249661110']

Halo is losing its luster. 1 and 2 were great' date=' 3 was only good because of online play, and Wars was just crap. Halo doesnt have that Special something like GTA, Super Mario, or Zelda. face it guys. Halo is losing it.

[/quote']

Halo Wars is the best Halo Game. So says my friend. It's the 2nd best in my opinion.

On-topic:

lolhalo.

Off-topic: Anyway, what's up with all these 12 year olds playing Halo? Back when I was about 12, with the exception of SSBM, I couldn't play anything that was rated T or higher. It kinds of pisses me off when I realize my parents were the only ones that would look at the rating on the box. Back in the day, I got bullshitted out of a lot of good games.

Halo is losing its luster. 1 and 2 were great' date=' 3 was only good because of online play, and Wars was just crap. Halo doesnt have that Special something like GTA, Super Mario, or Zelda. face it guys. Halo is losing it.

[/quote']

Mario and Zelda lost it.

[/quote']

Halo Wars is the best Halo Game. So says my friend. It's the 2nd best in my opinion.

If Halo Wars is close to the 100 Top games on your list than you have a shitty opinion.

Off-topic: Anyway' date=' what's up with all these 12 year olds playing Halo? Back when I was about 12, with the exception of SSBM, I couldn't play anything that was rated T or higher. It kinds of pisses me off when I realize my parents were the only ones that would look at the rating on the box. Back in the day, I got bullshitted out of a lot of good games. [/quote'] same here. i just watch Halo and stuff on Youtube (usually at friends because im not usually allowed to do that either) and collect kids opinions about it.

Mario and Zelda have not lost it. Super Mario Galaxy is rated the third best game of all time on gamerankings.com (which collects reviews from other sites and magazines to make there rating) and a new Zelda with a twighlight princess look (not the cruddy wind waker style) has been anounced as well.

Archived