Armor Cards

David Blaze

how good were thay?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. how good were thay?

These are my armor cards. Personally I think they should be made for Valon to have a real deck. Here's just a taste of what I got cookin for this deck.

Valon the Armored Champion

Fusion/Effect[/align][/font]

Light

Level 7

Ultra Rare

Warrior

ATK:2800

DEF:2100

Effect: "Warrior of Magnetic Armor" + "Armor Captain"

This card can only be Fusion summoned by either the above monsters required or the effect of "Armored Jar". This counts as both a normal monster & a armor wearer, While this card is on the field negate the activation of your opponents traps & spell cards.

Warrior of Magnetic Armor

Effect

Light

Level 4

Rare

Warrior

ATK:?

DEF:?

Effect:This card cannot be effected by monster effects, spell, or trap cards. This card cannot be attacked, destroyed, nor removed from play. A normal direct attack from the opponent will apply. This card is only in play as a armor wearer for body armor cards.

Armor Captian

Effect

Earth

Level 4

Rare

Warrior

ATK:1800

DEF:1550

Effect:This monster is treated as both a normal monster and an armor wearer. It cannot be sent to a Ghost Field space.

Extra Space

Trap (Continuous)

Super Rare

This can only be activated if there is not a Warrior of Magnet Armor on the field. Your opponent recieves 500 lifepoints, in exchange you may add one extra monster field space & one extra Trap & Spell space to your side of the field. They will be known as "Ghost Spaces". Cards in these spaces cannot be destroyed, attacked, nor can they be removed. They cannot attack unless they are moved back to the normal field space.

These are my armor cards. Personally I think they should be made for Valon to have a real deck. Here's just a taste of what I got cookin for this deck.

Valon the Armored Champion

Fusion/Effect[/align][/font]

Light

Level 7

Ultra Rare

Warrior

ATK:2800

DEF:2100

Effect: "Warrior of Magnetic Armor" + "Armor Captain"

This card can only be Fusion summoned by either the above monsters required or the effect of "Armored Jar". This counts as both a normal monster & a armor wearer' date=' While this card is on the field negate the activation of your opponents traps & spell cards.

[/quote']

It should be an, and I didnt read the rest.

Warrior of Magnetic Armor

Effect

Light

Level 4

Rare

Warrior

ATKConfused

DEFConfused

Effect:This card cannot be effected by monster effects, spell, or trap cards. This card cannot be attacked, destroyed, nor removed from play. A normal direct attack from the opponent will apply. This card is only in play as a armor wearer for body armor cards.

Confused ATK and DEF is meant to be ??? isn't it?

This card cannot be affected by any means.... isn't it too powerful?

Put aside about its powerfulness, "A normal direct attack from the opponent will apply" sentence is not really necessary ^_^. Since this card cannot be attacked, if it is alone on the field, its opponent attack would be directed to the player LP. Just like Guardian Kay'est case.

I like the idea of extra space. Maybe you may add "If this card destroyed, any card put on the Ghost space removed from play".

• 3 weeks later...

Archived