Subtlety Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 im gonna go look for it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Requiem Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Did my challenger send in his card? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OMGAKITTY Posted August 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 He did, but he didn't read the requirements closely enough. He sent me an effect monster. He is remaking the card as we speak. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Requiem Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 This might be interesting, I wonder what he did for a card. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Subtlety Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 i shall vote on your match fighter Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OMGAKITTY Posted August 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Round 1 is over! Congratulations to the victors! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Milk-Chan Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Oi... I gotta face DeMeNTeD..I'm screwed over >w< Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 I haven't been brushing up on my cardmaking, and somehow I always end up screwing things up in the second round of this stuff. Well, I'm PMing my card now, and I'll be gone in this round or the next. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Necro Pheonix Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 i pm'd my card Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kyosuke Kiryu Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Wait, what do we have to make? I didn't get a PM. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OMGAKITTY Posted August 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Oh. You got a name change. I sent it to Kiryu, not Kiryu Resending now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Milk-Chan Posted August 17, 2009 Report Share Posted August 17, 2009 OMGAKITTY, I got my name changed to Milk-Chan.So if it's not a problem, put me down as Milk-Chan in the 1on1 thread I'll be in and the bracket.Whenever you can get to it of course. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 So, how many more matches in the second round? Or are they all done? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Necro Pheonix Posted August 21, 2009 Report Share Posted August 21, 2009 yeah, when does the second round start, if it did, could you send me the link to my match. P.s. i got a name hange to ~Fallen Soul~ so, please change it if possible. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 21, 2009 Report Share Posted August 21, 2009 yeah' date=' when does the second round start, if it did, could you send me the link to my match. P.s. i got a name hange to ~Fallen Soul~ so, please change it if possible.[/quote']Â It already DID start. I won. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Necro Pheonix Posted August 23, 2009 Report Share Posted August 23, 2009 oh...:( i never knew. :( oh, well. Good Job. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Requiem Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 Is this still going on? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Milk-Chan Posted September 18, 2009 Report Share Posted September 18, 2009 I forfeit.This hasn't updated in who knows how long. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.