- Star Wars -

okay

again

so sorry

[align=justify]

No problem. It's just that after playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 3 times' date=' reading info 'bout him on Wookiepedia for a few days, and drawing over 20 pictures of him would be wasting all this time I spent on memorizing every little bit about him, but that's fine. lol, I'll be GG, but I might change to Cloudwalker anytime, who knows. If he can walk on the sky, he can do the same for clouds, end of story! BTW, I know tons about Star Wars after watching each movie over 5 times. Plus the tons of info I got off the net. And the tons of games I played.[/size'][/align]

can i join ill be han solo' date='the five star force as an affilate please

[/quote']

Sure =)

oh and FC thats good

what do you all think of the club banner

StarWarsSig.gif

Did you just crop it off the real deal? It has no text. With text, it's magnificent. With effects it's a better.

BTW, am I somewhat special because on the members list, my name is in red and is right under yours. ;D

lol kay =D

oh btw as of tommorow FC you are co-leader as I am going away to Turkey' date=' I will be on, on and off while I am in Turkey and if you do well such as create topics and keep the club going you will have a permanant position of Co-Leader.

[/quote']

Thanks, I'll do better than the best I can. I'll do the best out of the box! I think I should make some Star Wars cards. I just need good pictures.

Archived