How do you post Dark Synchro Monsters From Paint

Phirebird

Question

5 answers to this question

you don't.

Get gimp or photoshop.

That's got nothing to do with "posting" them.

They asked how to post them not what's good to make them with -.-

First one I made was from Paint. didn't turn out so well' date=' but it was better than I thought. As soon as I got the GIMP, however, I was able to make them faster with more quality.

If you are going to post them from anything, you will need an online photo storage account or a web hosting service and a domain name. I use Photobucket my self, but there's imageshack and tinypic. I have even seen Deviantart used this way, but I don't recommend it as there is some really bad stuff on there(I would probably get banned if I even said what it is) and it's easy to run into it if you don't know what you are looking for. Just don't post it as an attachment. I made that mistake myself once before when I was still a newbie. (My first custom card was originally posted like that, but I got photobucket from then on.)

As for web hosting, only use that if you have a website.

[/quote']

This ^^

First one I made was from Paint. didn't turn out so well, but it was better than I thought. As soon as I got the GIMP, however, I was able to make them faster with more quality.

If you are going to post them from anything, you will need an online photo storage account or a web hosting service and a domain name. I use Photobucket my self, but there's imageshack and tinypic. I have even seen Deviantart used this way, but I don't recommend it as there is some really bad stuff on there(I would probably get banned if I even said what it is) and it's easy to run into it if you don't know what you are looking for. Just don't post it as an attachment. I made that mistake myself once before when I was still a newbie. (My first custom card was originally posted like that, but I got photobucket from then on.)

As for web hosting, only use that if you have a website.

Archived