PS3 Slim

Poseidon©

Yes being shiny makes all the difference.

Sony only makes shiny consoles.

250px-PlayStationConsole_bkg-transparent.png

That dosent look shiny to meh.

They were poor back then. Now that they get more buyers, they can makes shinies.

Also, lrn2useafreakingspoiler

It takes up the whole window.

Mine never overheated badly but it gets hot if you touch it.

They were poor back then. Now that they get more buyers' date=' they can makes shinies.

[/quote']

Regardless, according to CAltair, they only make shinies.

>2000 consoles don't coun't. Nothing was shiny back then except for jabroni's bling.

Mine never overheated badly but it gets hot if you touch it.

I think mine did that too. but i had the original PS2 slim' date=' I wish i still had my original PS2 but Doggy + GH controller wire = No good. PS2 fell flat on it's face stopped working and the tray was jammed, had to rip it's face off to get GH2 out and then my uncle gave me his PS2 slim with all the games cause he got a 360. I knew a kid's whose GCN would randomly screech and just stop working the only game he wanted to play for it was Sonic *deep sigh* Heroes and just from watching gameplay is was a sh[:x']t fest of repetitiveness and shoddy platforming.

They were poor back then. Now that they get more buyers' date=' they can makes shinies.

[/quote']

Regardless, according to CAltair, they only make shinies.

>2000 consoles don't coun't. Nothing was shiny back then except for jabroni's bling.

Agreed, the only thing shiny even having to do with the console was the NES controller "A", "B" and D-Pad buttons. And the back of the PSone Disks and the EFFing motherboard sized "microchip" that was in the NES cartridges.

Slim models aren't a good idea' date=' yes they're cheaper lighter and more portable but load times skyrocket. Anyone who had a normal PS2 and then used a Slim would know, Kingdom Hearts Takes Years on that system.

[/quote']

Kingdom Hearts didn't take too long to load for me on the slim Playstation 2 console. Though the overheat is a tad ridiculous. >_<

Slim models aren't a good idea' date=' yes they're cheaper lighter and more portable but load times skyrocket. Anyone who had a normal PS2 and then used a Slim would know, Kingdom Hearts Takes Years on that system.

[/quote']

Kingdom Hearts didn't take too long to load for me on the slim Playstation 2 console. Though the overheat is a tad ridiculous. >_<

I think it was Kingdom Hearts 2 that took a while, i think i actually made it to the actual gameplay and i went to go finish off whatever was left in the Mulan place and it took forever and then i whooped some giant Heartless Dragon's Arse with, i think the Rumble Rose, i honestly pick keyblades more on aesthetics then abilities.

Archived