Card Contest 16/01/07 - God Cards

Danilus

Rules

1. Only one entry per person.

2. Entries will be based on playability, creativity and art.

3. Every card must be filled in to the standards in this forum.

The winner will be awarded with 50 points and +1 Reputation Point From Myself

Todays Theme Is: God Cards!

Contest Closes: Contest Closed

Additional Rules:

4. These cards must be realistic and balanced.

5. No current divine beast or god cards are allowed to be made these are:

Slifer the Sky Dragon

Obelisk the Tormentor

The Winged Dragon of Ra

Uria, Lord of Searing Flames

Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder

Raviel, Lord of Phantasms

Happy card making! 8)

Hahaha! I got Zeus first!! :twisted: Please note that his name is actually 'Zeus, God of All Gods', but that just wouldn't fit. Anyway, I realise some of you may consider the effect 'broken', but keep in mind these are god cards, and I think this is pretty balanced for a god.

Enjoy!

Edit: Oops, just noticed how small that text is, the effect reads; 'This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by removing one monster of each attribute in your graveyard from play. When this card is summoned, name one attribute, all monsters (excluding this card) of that attribute on both players sides of the field gain 100 ATK for the remainder of the duel.

Can I enter a card if I didn't create it for this contest? I present to you, my own card, in the most extreme sense of the word, Abaddon!:

ABADDON.jpg

Abaddon Rulings:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 1 DARK Warrior-Type monster on your side of the field. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle, nor is it not affected by Spell, Traps or Monster effects. This card can attack Spell and Trap cards, if this card attacks a Spell or Trap card it is immediately destroyed before its effect can be activated. This card cannot be selected as an attack target.

At the end of each turn this card does not attack a monster, spell or trap it is sent to the Graveyard and the DARK Warrior-Type that was tributed to Special Summon this monster is Special Summoned from the Graveyard in it?s place. During your next Main Phase you may tribute the DARK Warrior-Type monster to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If the DARK Warrior-Type monster used to tribute this card is destroyed, this card is removed from play.

It's good we've got 4 entries, which is good, but we want others of you to have a go.

First week it was me, Falling and Abbadon.

Second week it was me, Falling, Abbadon, and Maddog joined in

Third, uh, time, it was the four us again.

And same for the fourth.

You other guys should join in; Poc, Ash, Oni, Dart and the rest of you.

Archived