[Snitch] Gravestone - Shadow Reaper [Average Rating: 9/10]

Snitch

[align=center]Really long effect alert. =P

187946t.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned or removed from the Graveyard except by it's own effect. When this card is Summoned, both players remove from play all cards in their Graveyard. Then, send this card to the Graveyard. While this card remains in the Graveyard, both players can only have 1 monster face-up on their field at any time. If a player controls more than 1 monster, they must destroy monsters they control until there is only 1. Monsters can only target monsters for an attack that are in the same column as the attacking card. Monsters cannot be in Defense Position, and are automatically switched to Attack Position. Once per turn, the turn player can select 1 monster they control and move it to an adjacent column. If a monster is destroyed, Damage Calculation is ignored. During the 3rd End Phase of this card's owner after the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard, the player with the most cards in their Graveyard (excluding this card) loses 3000 Life Points. If it is a tie, both players lose 3000 Life Points. During the next Standby Phase after a player loses Life Points because of this card's effect, both players add all removed from play cards to their Graveyards and this card is removed from play.

If there are no OCG errors, I am pure win. ;D[/align]

now that is one awesome picture' date=' the 3000 burn effect is huge, but it's after 3 turns and via a unique effect

9.9/10

[/quote']

Thankyakindly. ^^

Wow, 'thankyakindly' is actually a work in the dictionary. o.o

are we talking the American dictionary or the British one? Because I don't remember it in the former

I could write a short story with all the card lore lol. 10/10

Haha' date=' truth there. Thanks for the rate.[/center']

WTF! This flawless and original! Nice job man on the picture too man!

Score: EPIC WIN/10

[align=center]Thanks a lot. ;D

[/align]

now that is one awesome picture' date=' the 3000 burn effect is huge, but it's after 3 turns and via a unique effect

9.9/10

[/quote']

Thankyakindly. ^^

Wow, 'thankyakindly' is actually a work in the dictionary. o.o

are we talking the American dictionary or the British one? Because I don't remember it in the former

My British Chrome spellchecker. >3

Good card' date=' the image is decent, the OCG is fine (no errors), and the effect is certainly creative.

The card requires some strategy to play, and I like that about it.

9/10

[/quote']

I appreciate the rate, and strategy was what I had in mind during making. ^-^

[justify]Is this for the contest? Holy sh!t milk! Anywho' date=' good OCG, image is goody good good, and effect, well, let's just say I'm screwed. 9/10[/size'][/justify]Is this for the contest? Holy sh!t

It's not. Count yourself lucky. ^-^

Wow' date=' it looks like an card like Dark Sanctuary or Cursed twin Dolls, cards that are so confusing that they never be released in either the TCG or OCG, but i like the confusing effects.

The only bad thing is that there are some OCG errors.

9.7/10

[/quote']

Thanks, but would you be so kind as to point out the OCG errors? Nobody has said I have any so far.

The pic is EPIC!!!! Effect is really good (a bit long though' date=' nothing wrong with that) and the OCG seems to be spot on.

10/10 I <3 the pic.

[/quote']

Thanks a lot. ^-^

10/10

great card

I appreciate your rating. :3

Nice card' date=' perfect OCG, but 3000 is 2 much, effect is what we call PWNSOME!

9.6/10

[/quote']

[align=center]Perhaps lower it? 2500?

Thanks for the rating all the same.[/align]

3000 is quite a bit. but it's an awesome card.

Extremely original! You're doing good. ^_^

9.5 / 10

-Yoshi

[align=center]Thanks a lot o Master of Yoshi. ;3

Lower to 2500 burn?

[/align]

No OCG errors' date=' Wicked awesome pic. the effect is quite a bit long, I give it a 9/10.

[/quote']

Nothing wrong with a long effect, but thanks for the nine all the same. ;D

Archived