[Zeaux] Angel of Death

Zeaux

[align=center]

Angel of Death

273350h.jpg

-Card Effect-

You can Special Summon this card from your hand when a monster you control is destroyed during your Battle Phase. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each Zombie-Type monster in either players Graveyard.[/align]

Overused pic,I think this is the correct OCG:

You can Special Summon this card from your hand when a monster you control is destroyed during your Battle Phase. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, inflict 200 of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points for each Zombie-Type monster in either players Graveyard.

however 9/10

Overused pic' date='I think this is the correct OCG:

You can Special Summon this card from your hand when a monster you control is destroyed during your Battle Phase. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, inflict 200 of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points for each Zombie-Type monster in either players Graveyard.

however 9/10

[/quote']

Overused? I've never seen that pic before...

a bit too low for atk' date=' effect is bland but it works

9/10

[/quote']

ATK is low because it can be easily Special Summoned, also, his burn effect is good, could deal good damage to your opponent if you are using a Zombie Wolrd Deck.

Archived