ZXCV's ultimate undefeted contest

zxcv91

vote for the best (there will be more)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. vote for the best (there will be more)

• [img]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1614/313963.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8919/372514.jpg[/img]

RULES

_____

You can make an Fusion, Ritual or Monster. If you choose a monster card, you cant mae it a normal. it has to be effect or any others but no Normal.

It can be any type . the ATK and DEF can only go up to 4000.

There Will be 10 contestents.

i will be part of it

the fans will choose who wins

ENDS when i get enough people

entry is free

1.zxcv91

313963r.jpg

2.gerg174

[email protected]

4.~Metavosis~

createcard5php.png

5.Crisis King

218484w.jpg

6.SuperSusanoo

372514.jpg

Winner=2rep, 10 points

2nd=1rep,10 points

3rd=10 points

no specific rulez on the card? aight. im in.

[spoiler=Card]

142907p.jpg

If this card attacks it cannot attack during your next turn. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. Add 1 "Coma Counter" to this card during each player's End Phase that this card is in Defense Position (max. 4). Increase the DEF of this card by 500 for each "Coma Counter" on this card.

Pretty simple contest,but i'll still join

[spoiler=Warrior Of The Dog Legend Lv. EX]

266950a.jpg

Lore:

This card can only be summoned if you tribute the spell "Dog Vortex" and "Warrior Of The Dog Legend Lv.10".If "Warrior Of The Dog Legend Lv. EX" is defeated by battle,put 3 Dog-Tokens on the field.If a Dog-Token is defeated by battle,destroy the attacking monster. "Warrior Of The Dog Legend Lv. EX" cannot be special summoned."Warrior Of The Dog Legend Lv. EX" can only attack Warrior-Type monsters.

no Entry Fee?

Anyways, I'm in:

createcard5php.png

Lore:

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by discarding 2 Equip Spell Cards that equip 1 Warrior-Type monster. If this card is Special Summoned that way, you must remove from play this card instead to the Graveyard if this card is destroyed. Once per turn, you can add 1 "Enraged Counter" on this card(max. 3). This card gains ATK by 200 for each counter placed on it. By destroying 3 "Enraged Counters" that are placed on this card, you can destroy 1 Fiend-Type monster on the field that destroys a Warrior-Type monster by battle.

I'm in,

218484w.jpg

Card Effect:

This card cannot be Summoned except by the card effect of a DARK monster. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, whenever a DARK or LIGHT monster you or your opponent controls is sent to the Graveyard by battle, place 1 Dream counter on this card (max 6). By removing 3 Dream counters from this card, select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls and equip it to this card as an Equip Spell Card. This card can only be equipped with up to 2 Equip Spell Cards at a time. Increase this card's ATK by half the ATK of the monster equipped to this card by this card's effect. If a monster equipped to this card by this card's effect has less ATK than this card's DEF, you can remove the equipped monster from play to destroy 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT or DARK monster your opponent controls.

Archived