The MAY set!

MK56

Some OCG errors' date=' some of the pictures aren't the best.

[/quote']

and some effects are boring

any ideas on how 2 fix the boring effects...all i was trying to do was make some of the effects fair, my friend said that my last batch of cards didn't have drawbacks. btw, i feel sad for not knowing this but what does OCG mean?

Absolutely hilarious! Not practical though. This would be a card to put in your set.

349171.jpg

All monster cards are treated as Pokemon instead of monsters. This card cannot be played while the opponent controls no monsters. While this card is face up neither player can gain or lose life points. If a player controls no pokemon, they lose. When this card is played divide both players life points by 1000 (rounding up) and each player sets cards aside from the top of their deck equal to the their life points. When this card is played, both players select a pokemon and place it in front of the rest of their pokemon. The selected pokemon are the only ones that can attack or be attacked. They are treated as active pokemon. Whenever an active pokemon is destroyed, the controller selects a new pokemon to be his active pokemon. Whenever a monster is destroyed by battle the controller of the card that destroyed the monster picks up the top card of the cards they set aside. If a player picks up all the cards that they set aside, then they win.

Absolutely hilarious! Not practical though. This would be a card to put in your set.

349171.jpg

All monster cards are treated as Pokemon instead of monsters. This card cannot be played while the opponent controls no monsters. While this card is face up neither player can gain or lose life points. If a player controls no pokemon' date=' they lose. When this card is played divide both players life points by 1000 (rounding up) and each player sets cards aside from the top of their deck equal to the their life points. When this card is played, both players select a pokemon and place it in front of the rest of their pokemon. The selected pokemon are the only ones that can attack or be attacked. They are treated as active pokemon. Whenever an active pokemon is destroyed, the controller selects a new pokemon to be his active pokemon. Whenever a monster is destroyed by battle the controller of the card that destroyed the monster picks up the top card of the cards they set aside. If a player picks up all the cards that they set aside, then they win.

[/quote']

actually i was thinking about doing some other sets, this is basically the May starter deck. I might do Ash, Misty, Dawn or Brock sometime in the future.

Archived