Yay 4 Stars!!! My Member Card!!! Edited Pic!!!

Eury

342971j.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card is also treated as a Zombie-Type monster. This card cannot be destroyed by a card effect. You must discard 2 cards from your Hand to the Graveyard for this card to attack. When this card destroys an opponents monster as a result of battle gain Life Points equal to half of the destroyed monsters ATK. During the End Phase of the turn this card destroyed your opponent's monster pay 600 Life Points. If you do not this card is destroyed.

Rate and comment!!! Hope you enjoy. Thanks to Bengal for the Advanced Holo.

Not bad, the image is decent but the holo is a little rough, maybe have someone do an advanced holo for you since it is your member card after all (I'll do it if you like).

The OCG is alright, and the effect seems balanced, although I don't usually like monsters Level 9 or higher, this one seems fine.

8.5/10

Not bad' date=' the image is decent but the holo is a little rough, maybe have someone do an advanced holo for you since it is your member card after all (I'll do it if you like).

The OCG is alright, and the effect seems balanced, although I don't usually like monsters Level 9 or higher, this one seems fine.

8.5/10

[/quote']

Yeah, an advanced holo.

8.7/10

Thx for rates and comments. I pm'd Bengal the pic so he's doing an advanced holo. Thx a lot Bengal I appreciate it.

Pic edited by Bengal.

I'd do it without the holo' date=' there's scratches all over the picture. Effect is balanced enough, and the OCG is great, so this gets 9.1/10

[/quote']

Thx for rate. Pic updated.

Archived