someone help!!!! plz

Monohawks

Question

Im trying to write a fanfic but i just can't seem to speel a characters name right. Its like the name Sean. Most people would pronounce this name (Shon). But i didn't know it was pronounce like that. Im trying to find a name that fits the pronounciation. I tryed japanese but it didn't work out. Can anyone help me. This is how its suppose to be pronounced

(See-an). Now im trying to find out how to speel it. Its confusing.

9 answers to this question

Im trying to write a fanfic but i just can't seem to speel a characters name right. Its like the name Sean. Most people would pronounce this name (Shon). But i didn't know it was pronounce like that. Im trying to find a name that fits the pronounciation. I tryed japanese but it didn't work out. Can anyone help me. This is how its suppose to be pronounced

Cien' date=' Cean, Sien, obviously not sean. Hmm... Thats all I can think of.

[/quote']

These, minus Cien.

Cien, Cean, Sien, obviously not sean. Hmm... Thats all I can think of.

Archived