Scratchworks Studios - Buy from the Best

Lemniscate

[align=center]Untitled-1.png

Welcome to Scratchworks Studios, the official shop of the Scratchworks Family. Here you can buy tags made by the some of the best gfxers on YCM, including .frission, Xirno, Altair, Hunter, and more.

[spoiler=Examples]

.frission (1-500 points):

tiger.png

Hunter (50-200 points):

BRS.png

.sid (10-300 points):

Talib.png

Skyfire (50 points):

2rzuob5.png

Xirno (10-over 9000 points):

TsunayoshiSawadaV3.png

Seta Sojiro (10-200 points):

UlquiorraNamiversion-1.png

Cyber Altair (500-1000 points):

germs.png

The rest will be added once the team members state their price range.

[spoiler=Sig Order Form]

Dimensions:

Render/Stock:

Colors:

Text:

Other specifications:

Price:

*: Each member of the Scratchworks Family has a different price for their work. Your price range determines what members of the group will fill your order. Obviously, higher prices mean you will get a better tag. Members of the team may deny your order, and if no one in your price range will make the tag, then your order will be denied, and you will be asked to change your price range, or submit a different order.

[spoiler=Banned Members]

Ethaniel

Nick2496~

[spoiler=Appeals Clause]

- You have the right to appeal the ban decision to an Extended member of the Scratchworks Family, through a written declaration stating why the ban should be lifted.

- You have the right to appeal the ban decision to a moderator, if you feel the ban was unjust or unwarranted.

Please refrain from negative actions against the workers or owners of the shop or team, as this only makes it more like that any appeal for the removal of the ban will be denied.

[/align]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I do not, if you don't want to buy, then don't buy.

I am not the only worker, if you had read the bottom of the Examples section, you would have seen that each member has a different price, and that when you order, you choose a price range and your order gets filled based on that.

I'm simply stating that 300-500 points is something not alot of people would be willing to pay for something they can probably get someone else on another site to do free. 100-250 seems more reasonable a price to be asking. Unless, of course you computerize the things from scratch.

I'm simply stating that 300-500 points is something not alot of people would be willing to pay for something they can probably get someone else on another site to do free. 100-250 seems more reasonable a price to be asking. Unless' date=' of course you computerize the things from scratch.

[/quote']

I have to disagree with you on that. Many other sites use the point system or something similar, and with sigs of that quality, they can range from 100 - 1000. I've seen it on many other sites.

OMG! A very high price for a suckish work like that one.. No body is going to buy something because your prices are too high.

Even if your not reffering to me your an idiot. Dont flame other people's work, because most likely you cant do it yourself, therefore you say everyone else sucks. Why do you say that people wont buy it when YOUR THE PERSON Looking in the shop? Its funny how noobs like you get onto this forum.

EDIT: Taiga? Can i be workar? =o

I have done tags from scratch' date=' and Omni (now KAJN) makes almost all of his items from scratch. Don't spam here [b']complaining about the prices[/b], if you don't like them, then don't buy anything.

I'm not complaining. I myself would have no reason to buy anything here. I am simply giving you some friendly advice. No need to be so rude about it. And Sid, I'm stating that there are sites that do this all for FREE.

I have done tags from scratch' date=' and Omni (now KAJN) makes almost all of his items from scratch. Don't spam here [b']complaining about the prices[/b], if you don't like them, then don't buy anything.

I'm not complaining. I myself would have no reason to buy anything here. I am simply giving you some friendly advice. No need to be so rude about it. And Sid, I'm stating that there are sites that do this all for FREE.

Alright, but most of the time stuff thats free isnt as high quality as the stuff that has a cost.

Okay, having already given a warning to another member for the same thing, and having already told you to cease and desist posting in our thread, I am hereby banning you from posting in this thread. If you continue to post, you will be reported to a moderator and they will deal with you. If you have a problem, or would like to have this shop policy changed, please PM myself, or another Extended member of the Scratchworks Family, and your request will be considered.

Archived