Hunter&Mia Make a Tag for Mia

Huntar!

LIGHTNING!! My EYES!! Choppy, terribly choppy. The black parts are burnt, too burnt.

It also looks like 1 C4D + a Render + fx. I know it isn't but that's how it looks like

;/ better luck next time.

LIGHTNING!! My EYES!! Choppy' date=' terribly choppy. The black parts are burnt, too burnt.

It also looks like 1 C4D + a Render + fx. I know it isn't but that's how it looks like

;/ better luck next time.

[/quote']

I don't see lightning anywhere. Or did you mean lighting?

I was only responsible for fixing up the render I made. Hunter did the rest of the stuff. She actually has an arm, but Hunter covered it with random stuff. It barely looks like the original anymore, on the right.

who's Mia?

ANyway tags pretty cool' date=' I choke on these sizes XD

[/quote']

Me.

A bigger tag size shows how much you can do in a larger range. Shows how good you can spread the effects around, without being a mess, and managing to keep the balance.

And hell, I wanted the full body to be on there. If I cut the tag in half, I'd only have the head, and it'd be boring.

who's Mia?

ANyway tags pretty cool' date=' I choke on these sizes XD

[/quote']

Me.

A bigger tag size shows how much you can do in a larger range. Shows how good you can spread the effects around, without being a mess, and managing to keep the balance.

And hell, I wanted the full body to be on there. If I cut the tag in half, I'd only have the head, and it'd be boring.

Oh you, the "chick" with the weird name.

Small tags are really hard, trust me.

Archived