1st time prototype cards

ThaRookie1

first time trying this thing out. i think they look pretty good but i dunno about the strengths of these cards. they primarily revolve around one card.

*this was my first card.*

367132.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell card ''The God Slayer Ritual.'' You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total level equals 9 or more. When this card is successfully Ritual Summoned, all monsters cards on the field with "God" in its title is automatically destroyed.

*and the ritual to it*

367132.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Kratos the God Slayer.'' You must all Tribute monster from the field or your hand whose total Level equal 9 or more.

*A nice magic card that runs with it*

367132g.jpg

Pay 1500 Life Points. This card can only be equipped to Warrior Types monsters with atk of 3000 or more. The Equipped monster cannot be destroyed by an attacking monster, or by the effect of a monster/spell/trap. This card is destroyed after the 4th turn it is activated

*This card is "troublesome"*

367132.jpg

This card can only be activated when you have 35 or more cards in your Graveyard. All cards are destroyed except the monster with the highest atk on both your and your opponents side of the field. Both you and your opponent pay all Life Points until only 1Lp remaining. The Life points are added to the respective monster. All monsters attack this turn

**the last card is way too wordy, but i dunno how to shorten it wiithout losing its effect entirely**

Archived