..::In Your Dreams::.. A New Set From Martial~ [5/???] NNEEEDDDSSS RATINGSSSS

Ģค๓blє

[align=center]

You easily fall asleep after a long day of work, fun, and anything else really... You begin to dream, the sign of a good nights sleep. You dream of many different characters, some are not clear to you, but they seem to make things move and stop things from moving. They are constantly dancing around in your dreams. But, why? You wake up... But it seems you still see the characters! What's happening? One character, a woman answers, "Only in Your Dreams" Than slowly fades away, with the other characters.

Welcome to, the Dream World

321423plb.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Summoned, activate 1 of the following effects

- As long as this card remains face-up on your field, your opponent cannot activate and Spell or Trap cards.

- As long as this card remains face-up on your field, your opponent cannot take cards out of their Graveyard, or activate the effect of any cards in their Graveyard.

321423jwa.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]As long as this card remains face-up on your field, your opponent's monsters cannot change their battle positions except by the effect of a Monster, Spell, or Trap card.

321423qee.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, the effects of your opponent's cards does not affect any cards in their Graveyard and they cannot activate the effects of cards in their Graveyard.

321423n.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]As long as this card remains face-up on your field, your opponent cannot Special Summon (This includes Ritual Summoning, Fusion Summoning, and Synchro Summoning).

321423g.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]As long as this card remains face-up on your field your opponent's monsters cannot change their battle positions.

Thanks everybody for looking ^_^ I think that may be one of my most creative starting stories LOL

Well, I really wanted to introduce a new theme to Yu-Gi-Oh! I thought that trying to lock your opponent's field is new. Trying to make sure they cannot use anything anymore.

[/align]

The 1st one, change "choose 1 of the following effects and activate it" to "activate 1 of the following effects".

The 2nd one - your field to your side of the field.

The 3rd one I think ur mixing up effect for affect* their graveyard. Change it to "As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, the effects of your opponent's cards does not affect any cards in their Graveyard".

The 4th one : Your side - your side of the field

May not - cannot Special Summon any monsters.

The 5th one : your field - your side of the field.

8/10

Cool, but...

battle position=Battle Position

Trap card=Trap Card

I'll give it a full review.

Pictures: 7/10 Some pictures weren't good at all, some were average.

OCG: 8/10 Your OCG is pretty good putting beside what I said above.

Effects: 9/10 Some could be a little less simple, but very good.

Overall: 8/10

I want to see more, and not just Dream Conquerors! :)

Archived