Hey look, a card. [OMG]

OMGAKITTY

[align=center]This was originally made for a 1v1 that kind of fell through....Then I was going to get one of them fancy pantsy new-fangled card holo's from Strawberry, but she's being slow, so maybe I'll update when she gets around to it. So yeah. Here it is. I know its too much to ask for full indepth reviews from all of you......So I won't.

[spoiler=[b]Darkheart Plaguecaster[/b]]

555ri8.jpg

As long as this card remains on the field, treat the field as "Wasteland". Decrease the ATK and DEF of all non-Zombie-Type monsters occupying adjacent Monster Card Zones by 300 during each of your Draw Phases. When a monster's ATK and DEF has reached 0 because of this effect, increase the monster's ATK by its original ATK, and treat it as a Zombie-Type monster for the rest of the duel. Any monster Tribute Summoned using this card is treated as a Zombie-Type monster. When this monster would be sent to your Graveyard, place it in your opponent's Graveyard instead. As long as this card remains in your Graveyard, any monster Special Summoned from your Graveyard is Summoned with half its original ATK and DEF, and is treated as a Zombie-Type monster.

[/align]

As long as this card remains on the field, treat the field as "Wasteland".

-There is one WATER monster card with this ability. I forgot the name but i know i saw it in a YuGiOh PS2 game.

Decrease the ATK and DEF of all non-Zombie-Type monsters occupying adjacent Monster Card Zones by 300 during each of your Draw Phases.

- During each of your Draw Phases, decrease the ATK and DEF of all.....

Quite lazy to go through all but i think the rest are acceptable.

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, treat the field as "Wasteland". The ATK and DEF of all non-Zombie-Type monsters in adjacent Monster Card Zones is decreased by 300 during each of your Standby Phases. When a monster's ATK and DEF reach 0 due of this effect, increase the monster's ATK by its original ATK, and treat it as a Zombie-Type monster for the rest of the duel. Any monster Tribute Summoned using this card is treated as a Zombie-Type monster. When this monster would be sent to your Graveyard, place it in your opponent's Graveyard instead. Any monster Special Summoned from a Graveyard this card exists in, have their original ATK and DEF halved, and are treated as Zombie-Type monsters.

This is what my OCG interpretation is, it my not be perfect tho.

Overall, it has a lot going on and would need decks to be based on it to be effective. Which makes it limiting and situational, but very useful and creative.

7.8/10

(maybe cut a little of the top-right of the pic?)

Very creative effect' date=' yet it seems underpowered to me, like some of the effects wouldn't help you out much. But that's just my opinion. There's always good Zombie support. 8/10

[/quote']

lol. Practicality is overrated. XD

Thanks for the input, you're probably right.

Guest JoshIcy

I demand Support. Monster or S/T, idc. This card is awesome.

Sideable in Reptiless' too. And Zombies, (dunno about EBZombs).

Maybe a little too much going on? Which would normally be a problem, but this card seems to flow right through. You have impressed me, genuinely OMGAKITTY.

I demand Support. Monster or S/T' date=' idc. This card is awesome.

Sideable in Reptiless' too. And Zombies, (dunno about EBZombs).

Maybe a little too much going on? Which would normally be a problem, but this card seems to flow right through. You have impressed me, genuinely OMGAKITTY.

[/quote']

I was never big on making sets...

Coming from you? That's pretty high praise in my book. Thank you.

*Sigh* Horrid ocg, and the last two sentances contridict itself.

You say when it would be sent to your Graveyard, it is instead sent to your opponent's Grave, yet, you have an effect for when it's in your grave...

However, I do truly like this effect. It can support itself pretty well. It just has a VERY slow effect to me, chances are you won't really get anything to live long enough for the ATK effect.

Good card overall, but it needs alot of work imho

All of that crap in the beginning is pretty dull. The effect could've started at "Any monster Tribute Summoned" and it would've been fine by me. The rest of it is negative effects that can all be easily avoided.

I like how Yankeefan didn't understand this card. I like it.

Tribute this card for a Tribute Summon or pitch it for Zombie Master or anything, and it hops into your opponent's Graveyard. Since it's in their Graveyard, they read the last line as if it's their card. Then, any monster they Special Summon out of their Graveyard while this is still inhabiting it gets its ATK and DEF halved, while being treated as a Zombie-type monster.

A very nice push towards killing off the mass-Special Summoning out of the Graveyard that some decks are able to do.

I like this card in utility, I like how the wording on the card doesn't make its effect stack. Pretty nifty utility, I just think you could do away with all of the text before "Any monster Tribute Summoned." It's way too much for this, and almost becomes bothersome with it. >_>

8/10.

*Sigh* Horrid ocg' date=' and the last two sentances contridict itself.

You say when it would be sent to your Graveyard, it is instead sent to your opponent's Grave, yet, you have an effect for when it's in your grave...

However, I do truly like this effect. It can support itself pretty well. It just has a VERY slow effect to me, chances are you won't really get anything to live long enough for the ATK effect.

Good card overall, but it needs alot of work imho

[/quote']

I debated on how to word that. The way I saw it was that if it goes to your opponent's graveyard, it's more or less their card now, thus the effect should be written as "you" instead of "your opponent".

Archived