The Screw OCG Tourney DONE, lock

Tainted Wisdom

Well this will be my first non-1 on 1 contest so I will make it simple.

[spoiler=[b]Rules[/b]]

-Only 4 star and up members are allowed to join.

-There will be a max of 8 contestants.

-There will be 3 rounds of which 3 people will be eliminated each round. Eg. round 1, 8 people. round 2, 5 people. round 3, 2 people.

-Each round will have a specific challenge that will be stated by me.

-I will have 1 other judge along with myself.

-As the title says, screw OCG. In this contest, OCG doesn't matter at all, just as long as it is still legible and understandable. The judge and I will NOT rate OCG.

-The contest will begin when we have 8 contestants.

-Each contestant will have 3 days from when I post their challenge to PM me their card(s).

[spoiler=[b]Prizes & Entry Fee[/b]]

Entry Fee - 30 points

Judging Fee - 10 points

Prizes

1st - 500 points, 3 reps + 50% of the pot.

2nd - 100 points, 2 reps + 20% of the pot.

3rd - 50 points, 1 rep + 10% of the pot.

All entry fees will go towards the pot. I will place 100 points in the pot to start with. Any donations towards the pot will be appreciated.

Pot

100 points

[spoiler=[b]End Date[/b]]

Each round will last 3 days approximately. Each contestant will have 3 days from when I post their challenge to PM me their card(s).

[spoiler=[b]contestants[/b]]

-Avion

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Here

[spoiler=Card]

57107r.jpg

LORE:A monster that battles this face-down Defense Position monster is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster from your hand in Attack Position. If you do, flip this card face-up. This Special Summon is treated as a Normal Summon. A long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, Warrior-Type monsters do not have to be special Summoned.

Here

[spoiler=Card]

57107r.jpg

LORE:A monster that battles this face-down Defense Position monster is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn' date=' during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster from your hand in Attack Position. If you do, flip this card face-up. This Special Summon is treated as a Normal Summon. A long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, Warrior-Type monsters do not have to be special Summoned.

[/quote']

You already did 2 things wrong...

1-I said PM.

2-I haven't even stated the challenge yet. =\

• 2 weeks later...

Archived