Opposites but the same!

Salty911

Motar:

Pic: is grainy. I suggest you find a better one.

OCG:

"During each of your Standby Phases, while you control this card, or it is in your Graveyard, you can put 1 Dark Shroud Counter on a face up LIGHT monster on your opponent's field. Increase the ATK and DEF of any DARK monster that battles a monster with a Dark Shroud Counter on it."

*oh, and its Winged Beast, not Winged-Beast.

**Which I might add, I think this would serve better as a Spellcaster or a Fiend...possibly a Warrior. Point being, it doesn't look like a "Beast" to me.

Some decent DARK support.

Light's Protector:

Pic: Still a little grainy and black and white. Have you tried deviantart.com?

OCG: See Motar.

I see what you were going for with the effects, but it seems kind of boring the second time I read it. :/

Instead of making it an exact clone effect-wise, why not make something that is similar, but unique in its own way? And I'm sure you can come up with a better name than "Light's Protector".

OCG needs major help and pics could be better. I really like these effects tho, i recommend looking at the OCG help thread.

my attempt to help:

Once per turn during your Standby Phase, put 1 Dark Shroud Counter on a face-up DARK Monster you control. When a Monster with a Dark Shroud Counter on it battles a LIGHT Monster, it gains 400 ATK and DEF.

Once per turn during your Standby Phase, put 1 Light Shroud Counter on a face-up LIGHT Monster you control. When a Monster with a Light Shroud Counter on it battles a DARK Monster, it gains 400 ATK and DEF.

EDIT: OMGAKITTY you beat me! Now I feel sad!

Archived