The New TOTW - Looking for a Judge Panel

Lemniscate

[align=center]

The New TOTW

Welcome to the Tag of the Week competition, the classic graphic design competition, currently active on almost every design site in existence. In this competition, a theme is presented, and members then create signatures based on that theme.

[spoiler=Rules]

- All entries must be made by the poster only, no collabs or rips.

- All entries must follow the week's theme.

- No entries can be premades, and entries cannot be posted in the Showcase section until after they are entered for hte TOTW.

- If asked, you must provide a PSD or XCF, to prove that the tag is yours, if you cannot or won't, then your tag will be denied, and you will be investigated for ripping.

[spoiler=Competition Information]

- The competition is weekly, it starts on Monday, and ends on Friday, with voting taking place over the weekend.

- The winner is chosen by popular vote, and ties are broken by the judging panel.

- Tags can be removed or denied by Judges.

- Judges have the right to override the final decision, if they have reasonable evidence that the winning tag is ripped.

[spoiler=Judging Panel]

.frission

We are currently in line for two judges to add to the judging panel, as the former judges were inactive. To apply, just PM me why you should be a judge.

[/align]

I guess the C crew is joining. Add me to the panel please.

Also, for each TOTW, post a new thread. Signatures should also be PMed because there are a lot of hypocrites in ycm.

Archived