Hunter's Reptiless Priestess [PG - 13 Image]

Huntar!

[align=center]43114m.jpg

This card is also treated as Spellcaster-Type. You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard when a monster with 0 ATK is removed from the field. When this card is Special Summoned this way, you can add 1 Level 3 or lower Reptile-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to select 1 monster your opponent controls and reduce its ATK to 0 until your next Standby Phase.[/align]

First line should be "Spellcaster-type monster." You missed the monster and capitalized type.

OCG: 9.5/10

This card is also treated as Spellcaster-Type. You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard when a monster with 0 ATK is removed from the field. When this card is Special Summoned this way, you can add 1 Level 3 or lower Reptile-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to select 1 monster your opponent controls and reduce its ATK to 0 until your next Standby Phase.

Now, the effect is a bit on the overpowered side. If the effect can be activated at any time, you could reduce a monster's ATK to 0, Tribute Summon this card for something stronger, attack that 0 ATK monster with the stronger Tribute Summoned monster, and get back this card, AND a free reptile. That means you've increased your field advantage by what a 5/6 star monster AND a 3 star monster, for the price of one card. It's also quite difficult for your opponent to stop you doing. An interesting way of fixing that would be to say "This card cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon", or something along those lines, preventing this card from being a re-usable fieldadvantage++.

Originality is perfect.

Picture is very good, but I can't have the feeling it doesn't fit the YuGiOh style.

OCG: 9.5/10

Balance: 8.5/10

Pic: 9/10

Originality: 9/10

Overall, 90%, an extremely good card.

I'd say it would also be treated more as a Sea Serpent, than a Spellcaster, or a Fish, or something. :) The effect is good, and the OCG is also nice. The pic doesn't seem that much of a PG-13 pic, but it's alright.

8.5/10. Nice job, Hunter. *Ahem* Sorry. Prince Hunter. :)

Yay reptiless monsters! i like the effect its like a mix between reptiless gardna (only exists in anime) and reptiless medusa. Im also lovin the leopard print background =3 makes her look like a cougar ;D

well anywayz nice card all around, but shouldn't you make it a level 3 to fit in with the rest of the group?? but then again you would be able to bring out 3 of em in no time... so i guess it fits ^.^

9.5/10

Archived