Naruto Card Tournament

Demon Eyes Kyo

No entry fee just put your cards over here and thats it.

Rules

1.No stealing others cards

2.No harsh language

3.No junk posting

4.NO OTHER SUBJECTS

You will be judged on 3 categories

Art

OCG

Balance

Max.=10 in each category so max=30 points

And lastly,only one round and thats this one.

contest ends on august 28 2009 and judging will be done at anytime before that or on that day.

1st prize = 10 points 2 rep

2nd prize = 5 points 1 rep

3rd prize = 1 point 1 rep

Minimum 5 people must participate

Have Fun!

I`ll Enter.

Here`s the Card:

168955hfr.jpg

Effect:

You can Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 Face-Up Hiruko. If this card is Special Summoned in this way, Destroy Up to 2 Cards on the field. You can Tribute this Face-Up card to destroy all Monsters on the Field. When this card is Destroyed by Battle, you can Special Summon Up to 2 Monsters with 1200 or less Defense.

I'll join with this card: 365525n.jpg

Card Effect: When a Defense Position monster is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. When 1 other face-up Warrior-Type monster is attacked by your opponent's monster, you can discard 1 card from your hand to negate the attack and then draw 1 card.

I'll join I'll post my card

Here:

[spoiler=Card]

298112j.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding 2 cards from your hand and removing them from play. When this card is Summoned place 1 "Sharingan Counter" on this card (max.3). Once per turn, you can remove 1 "Sharingan Counter" to destroy 1 card on your opponents side of the field.

I'll join :D

[align=center]

My Card:

104061.jpg

[spoiler= Card Lore]

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you may Special Summon 2 "C1 Token", (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100) in Defense Position. Once per turn you may tribute one "C1 Token" on your side of the field to inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponents Life Points.

[/align]

I'm in. Card is in the makings. When is the end date?

Edit:

[spoiler=Pein - Universal Push]351518.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3668/351518.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Pay half your Lifepoints. Any damage you would take from a battle involving this monster becomes 0. If this card attacks or is attacked, retun your opponent's monster to the owners hand. At the end of the turn this effect is activated, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand or deck that has "Pein" in it's card name.

[spoiler= Kurenai Yuhi - Genjutsu Expert][align=center] 121772.jpg

When this card is Summoned, place 3 Chakra Counters on it (max. 3). When this card attacks, you must remove 1 Chakra Counter from it. During each of your End Phases, you can pay 500 Life Points to place 1 Chakra Counter on this card. When your opponent Summons a monster in Attack Position, you can remove 3 Chakra Counters from this card to place 1 Genjutsu Capture Counter on the Summoned monster (max. 1). A monster with a Genjutsu Capture Counter on it cannot attack or change its Battle Position. When a monster with a Genjutsu Capture Counter on it is destroyed, your opponent gains 100 Life Points for each monster you control.

Image from http://www.zarosaki.com/extras/wallie-kurenai.jpg[/align]

entry reserved~

Here's the cards:

[align=center][spoiler=Naruto Uzumaki]

312204x.jpg

EFFECT: When this card is Normal Summoned, place 1 Nine-Tailed counter on this card (max. 9).

Each time your opponent Normal Summons 1 monster on his/her side of the field, put 1

Nine-Tailed counter on this card. You can Special Summon 1 "Nine-Tailed Fox" from your hand

or deck in face-up Attack or Defense Position by offering this monster with 9 Nine-Tailed

counters as a tribute during your Standby Phase.

[/align]

Rakesh OCG=10 Art=6 Balance=8

TOTAL=24

Kocunar OCG=8 ART=10 Balance=10

TOTAL=28

CeDeFiA OCG=8 ART=8 Balance=9

TOTAL=25

Shinobi OCG=7 ART=10 Balance=10

TOTAL=27

CloudPwnRiku choose only one card and PM it to me

What's wrong with the OCG is my card?

I'm sorry but, Rakesh's Art and OCG is horrendous.

Here's my card.

333362v.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]The effect of all of your opponent's Spell, Trap and Effect monster cards has no effect on this monster. Once per turn, you can pay 300 Life Points to activate 1 of the following effects:

- If your opponent activates the effect of a Spell, Trap or Effect monster card, which targets any card on your side of the field or your Life Points, the effect is targeted at your opponent.

- Select 1 of your opponent's monsters. The selected monster cannot attack or change it's Battle Position for 3 turns.

- Remove from play one of your opponent's monsters on the field.

If any of this card's effects are activated, this card cannot attack in that turn.

Archived